What is involved in Search-Based Data Discovery Tools
Find out what the related areas are that Search-Based Data Discovery Tools connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Search-Based Data Discovery Tools thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Search-Based Data Discovery Tools journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Search-Based Data Discovery Tools leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Search-Based Data Discovery Tools related domains to cover and 199 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Search-Based Data Discovery Tools, Data pre-processing, Restricted Boltzmann machine, The American Statistician, Text mining, Data quality, Web mining, Video game, Agent mining, Statistical model, Human–computer interaction, Computational biology, Data scrubbing, Data reduction, Statistical learning theory, Data curation, Algorithm design, Computer science, Unsupervised learning, Limitations and exceptions to copyright, Examples of data mining, Philosophy of artificial intelligence, Regression analysis, Educational data mining, Computer security, Graphics processing unit, Structured data analysis, Software design, Neural networks, Automatic number plate recognition in the United Kingdom, Multilinear subspace learning, Theory of computation, Data cleansing, Deep learning, Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, Self-organizing map, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, Compiler construction, Database system, International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining, Software construction, Association rule learning, Sequence mining, Data collection, Network architecture, Computer data storage, KXEN Inc., Software development, Green computing, Academic journal, International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles, Data wrangling, Knowledge representation and reasoning, Bayes’ theorem, Discrete mathematics, Network protocol, Online algorithm, Data warehouse automation, Data security, Mathematical software, SPSS Modeler, Bayesian network, Image compression, Computational geometry, Analysis of algorithms, Web scraping, Digital art, Open Text Corporation, Very-large-scale integration:
Search-Based Data Discovery Tools Critical Criteria:
Look at Search-Based Data Discovery Tools outcomes and probe the present value of growth of Search-Based Data Discovery Tools.
– What are the key elements of your Search-Based Data Discovery Tools performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Search-Based Data Discovery Tools agendas for the next 3 years?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Search-Based Data Discovery Tools?
Data pre-processing Critical Criteria:
Own Data pre-processing strategies and devise Data pre-processing key steps.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project?
– Is the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Do we have past Search-Based Data Discovery Tools Successes?
Restricted Boltzmann machine Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Restricted Boltzmann machine issues and question.
– Consider your own Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Search-Based Data Discovery Tools information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Does Search-Based Data Discovery Tools appropriately measure and monitor risk?
The American Statistician Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in The American Statistician outcomes and point out The American Statistician tensions in leadership.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project?
– Have all basic functions of Search-Based Data Discovery Tools been defined?
– What are our Search-Based Data Discovery Tools Processes?
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Text mining management and mentor Text mining customer orientation.
– Can we add value to the current Search-Based Data Discovery Tools decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Search-Based Data Discovery Tools delivery for example is new software needed?
– Why should we adopt a Search-Based Data Discovery Tools framework?
Data quality Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Data quality engagements and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Which audit findings of the Data Management and reporting system warrant recommendation notes and changes to the design in order to improve Data Quality?
– How will you handle the legal implications? What are the challenges associated with Data Quality or with working alongside legacy systems?
– Are there operational indicator definitions meeting relevant standards that are systematically followed by all service points?
– Has the program/project clearly documented (in writing) what is reported to who, and how and when reporting is required?
– How can statistical hypothesis testing lead me to make an incorrect conclusion or decision?
– Do we Clean – fill gaps and fix errors (in the context of associated data where possible?
– Are Data Quality challenges identified and are mechanisms in place for addressing them?
– Which items are subject to revision either by editing or updating data values?
– Have the majority of key data-management staff received the required training?
– Accessibility: is the data easily accessible, understandable, and usable?
– Do you define jargon and other terminology used in data collection tools?
– What criteria should be used to assess the performance of the system?
– Is information on the physical properties of the media required?
– Data rich enough to answer analysis/business question?
– How do we maintain Search-Based Data Discovery Toolss Integrity?
– What research is relevant to Data Quality?
– Who is responsible for Data Quality?
– Are the attributes independent?
– How to handle censored data?
– Are the data complete?
Web mining Critical Criteria:
See the value of Web mining tasks and achieve a single Web mining view and bringing data together.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Search-Based Data Discovery Tools activities?
– What is the purpose of Search-Based Data Discovery Tools in relation to the mission?
Video game Critical Criteria:
Judge Video game tactics and finalize specific methods for Video game acceptance.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Search-Based Data Discovery Tools?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project manager?
– Why are Search-Based Data Discovery Tools skills important?
Agent mining Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Agent mining outcomes and triple focus on important concepts of Agent mining relationship management.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Search-Based Data Discovery Tools objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What is the source of the strategies for Search-Based Data Discovery Tools strengthening and reform?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Search-Based Data Discovery Tools been identified and analyzed?
Statistical model Critical Criteria:
Infer Statistical model projects and improve Statistical model service perception.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Search-Based Data Discovery Tools moving forward?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Search-Based Data Discovery Tools leaders?
– How would one define Search-Based Data Discovery Tools leadership?
Human–computer interaction Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Human–computer interaction outcomes and shift your focus.
– How will you know that the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project has been successful?
– Is the scope of Search-Based Data Discovery Tools defined?
Computational biology Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Computational biology governance and finalize the present value of growth of Computational biology.
– How can we improve Search-Based Data Discovery Tools?
Data scrubbing Critical Criteria:
Analyze Data scrubbing visions and document what potential Data scrubbing megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is Search-Based Data Discovery Tools dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What about Search-Based Data Discovery Tools Analysis of results?
Data reduction Critical Criteria:
Study Data reduction leadership and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Data reduction is getting what it needs.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we manage Search-Based Data Discovery Tools Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What will drive Search-Based Data Discovery Tools change?
Statistical learning theory Critical Criteria:
Confer over Statistical learning theory projects and overcome Statistical learning theory skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Will Search-Based Data Discovery Tools deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Data curation Critical Criteria:
Focus on Data curation risks and ask what if.
– Does the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools task fit the clients priorities?
Algorithm design Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Algorithm design issues and find answers.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Search-Based Data Discovery Tools?
– How do we Identify specific Search-Based Data Discovery Tools investment and emerging trends?
– Which Search-Based Data Discovery Tools goals are the most important?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Computer science decisions and define what our big hairy audacious Computer science goal is.
– Is maximizing Search-Based Data Discovery Tools protection the same as minimizing Search-Based Data Discovery Tools loss?
– Are there recognized Search-Based Data Discovery Tools problems?
Unsupervised learning Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Unsupervised learning quality and tour deciding if Unsupervised learning progress is made.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Search-Based Data Discovery Tools does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Limitations and exceptions to copyright Critical Criteria:
Reason over Limitations and exceptions to copyright risks and find the essential reading for Limitations and exceptions to copyright researchers.
– In a project to restructure Search-Based Data Discovery Tools outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do we monitor the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Examples of data mining Critical Criteria:
Grasp Examples of data mining tactics and gather practices for scaling Examples of data mining.
– Among the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are we Assessing Search-Based Data Discovery Tools and Risk?
Philosophy of artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Philosophy of artificial intelligence risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Philosophy of artificial intelligence because they lack skills.
– Does Search-Based Data Discovery Tools systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are the usability implications of Search-Based Data Discovery Tools actions?
Regression analysis Critical Criteria:
Meet over Regression analysis quality and find out what it really means.
– Will Search-Based Data Discovery Tools have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools requirements in detail?
– Can we do Search-Based Data Discovery Tools without complex (expensive) analysis?
Educational data mining Critical Criteria:
Investigate Educational data mining tasks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Educational data mining.
– Think about the people you identified for your Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project?
– What vendors make products that address the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools needs?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Chart Computer security strategies and track iterative Computer security results.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– How do we Improve Search-Based Data Discovery Tools service perception, and satisfaction?
Graphics processing unit Critical Criteria:
Steer Graphics processing unit leadership and define what do we need to start doing with Graphics processing unit.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Search-Based Data Discovery Tools. How do we gain traction?
Structured data analysis Critical Criteria:
Graph Structured data analysis issues and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Structured data analysis information.
– How important is Search-Based Data Discovery Tools to the user organizations mission?
– Do Search-Based Data Discovery Tools rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Jump start Software design leadership and report on setting up Software design without losing ground.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Search-Based Data Discovery Tools? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Think about the functions involved in your Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools effort?
Neural networks Critical Criteria:
Group Neural networks leadership and integrate design thinking in Neural networks innovation.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Search-Based Data Discovery Tools is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How likely is the current Search-Based Data Discovery Tools plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are internal and external Search-Based Data Discovery Tools relations?
Automatic number plate recognition in the United Kingdom Critical Criteria:
Learn from Automatic number plate recognition in the United Kingdom governance and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Automatic number plate recognition in the United Kingdom decisions.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Search-Based Data Discovery Tools strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Search-Based Data Discovery Tools forward?
Multilinear subspace learning Critical Criteria:
Participate in Multilinear subspace learning planning and tour deciding if Multilinear subspace learning progress is made.
– In what ways are Search-Based Data Discovery Tools vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Theory of computation Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Theory of computation projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Theory of computation information.
– Why is Search-Based Data Discovery Tools important for you now?
– Who sets the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools standards?
Data cleansing Critical Criteria:
Shape Data cleansing quality and oversee Data cleansing requirements.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project lifecycle?
– Is there an ongoing data cleansing procedure to look for rot (redundant, obsolete, trivial content)?
– Are accountability and ownership for Search-Based Data Discovery Tools clearly defined?
Deep learning Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Deep learning results and budget for Deep learning challenges.
– Do those selected for the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools team have a good general understanding of what Search-Based Data Discovery Tools is all about?
– How do we Lead with Search-Based Data Discovery Tools in Mind?
Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems Critical Criteria:
Guard Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems projects and interpret which customers can’t participate in Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems because they lack skills.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Search-Based Data Discovery Tools models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Self-organizing map Critical Criteria:
Focus on Self-organizing map planning and overcome Self-organizing map skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are the disruptive Search-Based Data Discovery Tools technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Critical Criteria:
Categorize Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act governance and be persistent.
– Does Search-Based Data Discovery Tools create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is Search-Based Data Discovery Tools Required?
Compiler construction Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Compiler construction engagements and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Compiler construction projects.
– what is the best design framework for Search-Based Data Discovery Tools organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Database system Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Database system quality and ask questions.
– How can skill-level changes improve Search-Based Data Discovery Tools?
– What threat is Search-Based Data Discovery Tools addressing?
International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining Critical Criteria:
Meet over International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining governance and display thorough understanding of the International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining process.
– How much does Search-Based Data Discovery Tools help?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Software construction outcomes and acquire concise Software construction education.
Association rule learning Critical Criteria:
Depict Association rule learning issues and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Association rule learning.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Search-Based Data Discovery Tools process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools process available?
– What are our needs in relation to Search-Based Data Discovery Tools skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How is the value delivered by Search-Based Data Discovery Tools being measured?
Sequence mining Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Sequence mining planning and shift your focus.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Search-Based Data Discovery Tools is underway?
– What is our formula for success in Search-Based Data Discovery Tools ?
– How to Secure Search-Based Data Discovery Tools?
Data collection Critical Criteria:
Derive from Data collection tactics and catalog Data collection activities.
– Were changes made during the file extract period to how the data are processed, such as changes to mode of data collection, changes to instructions for completing the application form, changes to the edit, changes to classification codes, or changes to the query system used to retrieve the data?
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– How is source data collected (paper questionnaire, computer assisted person interview, computer assisted telephone interview, web data collection form)?
– What should I consider in selecting the most resource-effective data collection design that will satisfy all of my performance or acceptance criteria?
– Is it understood that the risk management effectiveness critically depends on data collection, analysis and dissemination of relevant data?
– Are we collecting data once and using it many times, or duplicating data collection efforts and submerging data in silos?
– Do we double check that the data collected follows the plans and procedures for data collection?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– Who is responsible for co-ordinating and monitoring data collection and analysis?
– Do we use controls throughout the data collection and management process?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Do you use the same data collection methods for all sites?
– What protocols will be required for the data collection?
– Do you clearly document your data collection methods?
– What is the schedule and budget for data collection?
Network architecture Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Network architecture visions and look at the big picture.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Search-Based Data Discovery Tools? There might be some that are less obvious?
– When a Search-Based Data Discovery Tools manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Think of your Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project. what are the main functions?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Computer data storage tasks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Computer data storage information.
– How do we measure improved Search-Based Data Discovery Tools service perception, and satisfaction?
KXEN Inc. Critical Criteria:
Infer KXEN Inc. leadership and shift your focus.
– Have you identified your Search-Based Data Discovery Tools key performance indicators?
– How do we go about Securing Search-Based Data Discovery Tools?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Chart Software development management and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Software development projects.
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– How good are the designers and programmers in the development team?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– What changes need to be made to agile development today?
– How do you best coordinate Agile and non-Agile teams?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– Is Internet-speed software development different?
– Will the team be populated by stakeholders?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– What Is Exploratory Testing?
Green computing Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Green computing results and probe Green computing strategic alliances.
– What business benefits will Search-Based Data Discovery Tools goals deliver if achieved?
Academic journal Critical Criteria:
Guide Academic journal strategies and pay attention to the small things.
– What is Effective Search-Based Data Discovery Tools?
International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles Critical Criteria:
Understand International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles visions and sort International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles activities.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Search-Based Data Discovery Tools opportunities costing us money?
– What are specific Search-Based Data Discovery Tools Rules to follow?
Data wrangling Critical Criteria:
Mix Data wrangling leadership and define what do we need to start doing with Data wrangling.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How will you measure your Search-Based Data Discovery Tools effectiveness?
Knowledge representation and reasoning Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Knowledge representation and reasoning leadership and look for lots of ideas.
– In the case of a Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Search-Based Data Discovery Tools project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Bayes’ theorem Critical Criteria:
Consider Bayes’ theorem results and proactively manage Bayes’ theorem risks.
Discrete mathematics Critical Criteria:
Drive Discrete mathematics governance and arbitrate Discrete mathematics techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do we go about Comparing Search-Based Data Discovery Tools approaches/solutions?
– What are current Search-Based Data Discovery Tools Paradigms?
Network protocol Critical Criteria:
Chart Network protocol adoptions and find the essential reading for Network protocol researchers.
– Is Supporting Search-Based Data Discovery Tools documentation required?
– What is our Search-Based Data Discovery Tools Strategy?
Online algorithm Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Online algorithm quality and integrate design thinking in Online algorithm innovation.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Search-Based Data Discovery Tools strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Sort Data warehouse automation results and gather Data warehouse automation models .
– What are the barriers to increased Search-Based Data Discovery Tools production?
Data security Critical Criteria:
Examine Data security tasks and report on setting up Data security without losing ground.
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– What are the minimum data security requirements for a database containing personal financial transaction records?
– Do these concerns about data security negate the value of storage-as-a-service in the cloud?
– What are the challenges related to cloud computing data security?
– So, what should you do to mitigate these risks to data security?
– Does it contain data security obligations?
– What is Data Security at Physical Layer?
– What is Data Security at Network Layer?
– How will you manage data security?
Mathematical software Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Mathematical software adoptions and catalog what business benefits will Mathematical software goals deliver if achieved.
– How do we keep improving Search-Based Data Discovery Tools?
SPSS Modeler Critical Criteria:
Contribute to SPSS Modeler tactics and cater for concise SPSS Modeler education.
Bayesian network Critical Criteria:
Adapt Bayesian network risks and get out your magnifying glass.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Search-Based Data Discovery Tools processes?
Image compression Critical Criteria:
Dissect Image compression goals and work towards be a leading Image compression expert.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Search-Based Data Discovery Tools?
Computational geometry Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Computational geometry decisions and define Computational geometry competency-based leadership.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Search-Based Data Discovery Tools goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Analysis of algorithms Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Analysis of algorithms engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Analysis of algorithms goal is.
– Is Search-Based Data Discovery Tools Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Web scraping Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Web scraping tasks and point out Web scraping tensions in leadership.
– How do we know that any Search-Based Data Discovery Tools analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Digital art Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Digital art risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Digital art is getting what it needs.
Open Text Corporation Critical Criteria:
Discourse Open Text Corporation tasks and don’t overlook the obvious.
Very-large-scale integration Critical Criteria:
Read up on Very-large-scale integration visions and secure Very-large-scale integration creativity.
– Are assumptions made in Search-Based Data Discovery Tools stated explicitly?
– How can you measure Search-Based Data Discovery Tools in a systematic way?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Search-Based Data Discovery Tools Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Search-Based Data Discovery Tools External links:
Search-Based Data Discovery Tools – Gartner IT Glossary
Search-Based Data Discovery Tools – Gartner IT Glossary
Restricted Boltzmann machine External links:
Restricted Boltzmann Machine · GitHub
[PDF]Implementation of a Restricted Boltzmann Machine …
FPGA implementation of a Restricted Boltzmann Machine …
The American Statistician External links:
Letter to the Editor: The American Statistician: Vol 66, No 4
Text mining External links:
Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist – bigtapp
Text mining — University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Text Mining – AbeBooks
Data quality External links:
Data quality (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Business Performance & Data Quality Metrics
Web mining External links:
Web mining | VCU Across the Spectrum
Minero – Monero Web Mining
What is Web Mining? – Scale Unlimited
Video game External links:
Madden NFL 18 – Football Video Game – EA SPORTS Official …
GamerSaloon | Video Game Tournaments for Cash Prizes
Agent mining External links:
OPUS at UTS: Agent Mining: The Synergy of Agents and …
Computational biology External links:
PLOS Computational Biology: A Peer-Reviewed Open …
Welcome | Computational Biology Ph.D. Program
Computational biology (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Data reduction External links:
Data Reduction – Market Research
LISA data reduction | JILA Science
Statistical learning theory External links:
Syllabus for Statistical Learning Theory
SVM Support Vector Machine Statistical Learning Theory
Data curation External links:
SPEC Kit 354: Data Curation (May 2017) – publications.arl.org
Data curation (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
What is data curation? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Algorithm design External links:
[PDF]Algorithm Design – viajamas.store
Algorithm design (Book, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Algorithm Design by Jon Kleinberg
Computer science External links:
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
NDSU Computer Science (NDSU)
USF Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
Unsupervised learning External links:
Limitations and exceptions to copyright External links:
[PDF]Limitations and Exceptions to Copyright and Related …
[PDF]LIMITATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS TO COPYRIGHT : …
Examples of data mining External links:
1(a) .2 – Examples of Data Mining Applications | STAT 897D
Regression analysis External links:
Excel Regression Analysis – Download
Regression Analysis Made Easy with Excel – WorldatWork
Introduction to Regression Analysis – YouTube
Educational data mining External links:
KDD Cup 2010: Educational Data Mining Challenge
JEDM – Journal of Educational Data Mining
Computer security External links:
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
GateKeeper – Computer Security Lock | Security for Laptops
Graphics processing unit External links:
What is a Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)? – Quora
Software design External links:
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
MjM Software Design
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
Neural networks External links:
Neural Networks – ScienceDirect.com
Artificial Neural Networks – ScienceDirect
Multilinear subspace learning External links:
Multilinear Subspace Learning: Dimensionality Reduction …
Multilinear Subspace Learning – Google Sites
Theory of computation External links:
Theory of computation (Book, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
Theory of Computation – AbeBooks
Introduction to the Theory of Computation by Michael …
Data cleansing External links:
[DOC]Without a data cleansing – University of Oklahoma
Data Cleansing Solution – Salesforce.com
IMA Ltd. | MRO Material Master Data Cleansing and …
Deep learning External links:
Webmicroscope – Deep Learning AI Image Analysis – …
GPU-Accelerated Cloud (NGC) for Deep Learning & HPC | NVIDIA
Lambda Labs – Deep Learning Machines
Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems External links:
Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems …
Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems …
Self-organizing map External links:
Self-organizing map – an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
How is a self-organizing map implemented? – Quora
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act External links:
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) | …
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Compiler construction External links:
[PDF]COMP 506, Spring 2017 Compiler Construction for …
COP5621 Compiler Construction – Computer Science, FSU
Database system External links:
Bugwood Image Database System
State of Wisconsin Payday Loan Transaction Database System
ISBE Special Education Database System
International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining External links:
International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining
International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining
Sequence mining External links:
Transform-Based Similarity Methods For Sequence Mining
Data collection External links:
Welcome | Data Collection
Data Collection Login
Welcome! > Demographic Data Collection Tool
Network architecture External links:
Developing a blueprint for global R&E network architecture
Computer data storage External links:
Computer Data Storage Options – Ferris State University
Software development External links:
Online Education and Software Development | Smart Horizons
Gordon Darby – Government Software Development
COAX – Software Development Company
Green computing External links:
Green Computing Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Google’s Green Computing: Efficiency at Scale
Cloud and Green Computing – Home | Facebook
Academic journal External links:
LEO « The official academic journal of St. Mark’s School
International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles External links:
International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles | TheHill
Data wrangling External links:
Data Wrangling in R – Lynda.com
Big Data: Data Wrangling – Old Dominion University
Knowledge representation and reasoning External links:
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning – …
Bayes’ theorem External links:
Lesson 6: Bayes’ Theorem | STAT 414 / 415
3. Bayes’ Theorem and its Uses Flashcards | Quizlet
Bayes’ Theorem – Explained Like You’re Five – YouTube
Discrete mathematics External links:
[PDF]MATH 227 DISCRETE MATHEMATICS New 3/3/2015 …
Discrete Mathematics: Table of Contents – zyBooks
Discrete Mathematics & Theoretical Computer Science – Home
Network protocol External links:
Home – DNP.org – Distributed Network Protocol
Choosing a Network Protocol – technet.microsoft.com
What is Network Protocol? – The Customize Windows
Data warehouse automation External links:
Data Warehouse Automation – zonwhois.com
biready.com.au – Data Warehouse Automation – minify.mobi
biGENiUS – Data Warehouse Automation
Data security External links:
Data Security | Federal Trade Commission
[PDF]CPHS Data Security Requirements – CA OSHPD
Data security (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Mathematical software External links:
Statistical and Mathematical Software | Faculty …
Mathematical Software | Department of Mathematics
Mathematical Software – Radford University
SPSS Modeler External links:
IBM SPSS Modeler – Overview – United States
Download Spss modeler files – TraDownload
Create new nodes for IBM SPSS Modeler 16 using R
Bayesian network External links:
[1511.08488] Bayesian Network Models for Adaptive Testing
Bayesian Networks | InTechOpen
Bayesian Network Meta-Analysis for Unordered …
Image compression External links:
[PDF]Image Compression Tool – Nevada County, CA
[PDF]Image Compression Tool – National Cemetery …
Computational geometry External links:
Computational Geometry authors/titles Mar 2013 – arXiv
computational geometry – Everything2.com
Computational geometry – Encyclopedia of Mathematics
Analysis of algorithms External links:
[PDF]Design and Analysis of Algorithms – Kent State …
Analysis of Algorithms I, Section 1 and H1, Spring 2017 – home
Web scraping External links:
Web Scraping Services based in the USA | ScrapeHero
Apify – The web scraping and automation platform
Web Scraping Solutions for Every Need – Mozenda 1-801 …
Digital art External links:
NeonMob – A Game & Marketplace of Digital Art Trading Cards
Lewis Lopez – Digital Art Director – Web Designer
Bright – Lights up digital art
Open Text Corporation External links:
Open Text Corporation V. Hakimi Et Al – D-NJ
Open Text Corporation – OTEX – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Open Text Corporation v. Grimes et al