What is involved in Peer support
Find out what the related areas are that Peer support connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Peer support thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Peer support journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Peer support leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Peer support related domains to cover and 113 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Peer support, Emergency medical responders, Center for Victims of Torture, Peer support, National Center for Trauma-Informed Care, Teenage pregnancy, Social learning theory, Person centered planning, Suicide prevention, Peer education, Blinded Veterans Association, Experiential knowledge, Spinal cord injuries, Recovery approach, Panic disorder, Sexual abuse, Self-help groups, Centre for Mental Health, Survivor Corps, American football, Natural disaster, Continuing Education, Helper theory, Domestic violence, Amputee Coalition of America, Social stigma, Visual impairment, Sex Industry Network, Human Relations, Secondary school, Sex workers, Social comparison, Support group, Psychiatric survivors movement, Psychological First Aid, Self-help groups for mental health, Peer support specialist, Social support, Military action, Critical incident stress management, Role model, Iain Overton, Breast cancer, California Healthcare Foundation, Journal of ERW and Mine Action, Violent crime, Track and field, Alcoholics Anonymous, Wolters Kluwer Health, Randomized trial, Breast Cancer Network of Strength, First responders:
Peer support Critical Criteria:
Focus on Peer support management and slay a dragon.
– Think about the functions involved in your Peer support project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is the Peer support organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we manage Peer support Knowledge Management (KM)?
Emergency medical responders Critical Criteria:
Examine Emergency medical responders leadership and cater for concise Emergency medical responders education.
– Among the Peer support product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Peer support?
Center for Victims of Torture Critical Criteria:
Debate over Center for Victims of Torture tasks and create Center for Victims of Torture explanations for all managers.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Peer support processes?
– Do we have past Peer support Successes?
– Are there Peer support Models?
Peer support Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Peer support strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Peer support?
– Who sets the Peer support standards?
National Center for Trauma-Informed Care Critical Criteria:
Analyze National Center for Trauma-Informed Care issues and finalize specific methods for National Center for Trauma-Informed Care acceptance.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Peer support study?
– Is the scope of Peer support defined?
Teenage pregnancy Critical Criteria:
Analyze Teenage pregnancy governance and achieve a single Teenage pregnancy view and bringing data together.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Peer support workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do the Peer support decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Social learning theory Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Social learning theory issues and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Social learning theory decisions.
– Does Peer support analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How do we keep improving Peer support?
Person centered planning Critical Criteria:
Merge Person centered planning projects and arbitrate Person centered planning techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Peer support product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Peer support objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Suicide prevention Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Suicide prevention tasks and overcome Suicide prevention skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Which customers cant participate in our Peer support domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Peer support process?
– How can you measure Peer support in a systematic way?
Peer education Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Peer education decisions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Peer education.
– Is there a Peer support Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Blinded Veterans Association Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Blinded Veterans Association visions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Blinded Veterans Association.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Peer support strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Peer support?
– Does our organization need more Peer support education?
Experiential knowledge Critical Criteria:
Survey Experiential knowledge management and learn.
– Do those selected for the Peer support team have a good general understanding of what Peer support is all about?
– What threat is Peer support addressing?
Spinal cord injuries Critical Criteria:
Value Spinal cord injuries quality and change contexts.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Peer support opportunities costing us money?
– How would one define Peer support leadership?
Recovery approach Critical Criteria:
Model after Recovery approach outcomes and correct better engagement with Recovery approach results.
– Does Peer support analysis show the relationships among important Peer support factors?
– Is Peer support Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Panic disorder Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Panic disorder projects and reduce Panic disorder costs.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Peer support. How do we gain traction?
– What are specific Peer support Rules to follow?
Sexual abuse Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Sexual abuse tasks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Sexual abuse information.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Peer support leaders?
– How do we go about Comparing Peer support approaches/solutions?
– Have all basic functions of Peer support been defined?
Self-help groups Critical Criteria:
Think about Self-help groups risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Self-help groups projects.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Peer support models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How can the value of Peer support be defined?
– What is our Peer support Strategy?
Centre for Mental Health Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Centre for Mental Health engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Centre for Mental Health projects.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Peer support leader?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Peer support moving forward?
– How do we go about Securing Peer support?
Survivor Corps Critical Criteria:
Read up on Survivor Corps goals and ask what if.
– How to Secure Peer support?
American football Critical Criteria:
Revitalize American football planning and mentor American football customer orientation.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Peer support with what users do day-to-day?
Natural disaster Critical Criteria:
Steer Natural disaster visions and cater for concise Natural disaster education.
– Consider your own Peer support project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Does cloud storage get affected during a natural disaster how can we ensure a secure disaster recovery for that?
– How much safe is data from Natural disaster?
Continuing Education Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Continuing Education tactics and remodel and develop an effective Continuing Education strategy.
– How is the value delivered by Peer support being measured?
– Is a Peer support Team Work effort in place?
Helper theory Critical Criteria:
Adapt Helper theory adoptions and attract Helper theory skills.
– How can you negotiate Peer support successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we maintain Peer supports Integrity?
Domestic violence Critical Criteria:
Investigate Domestic violence decisions and observe effective Domestic violence.
– To what extent does management recognize Peer support as a tool to increase the results?
Amputee Coalition of America Critical Criteria:
Chat re Amputee Coalition of America failures and improve Amputee Coalition of America service perception.
– How will you know that the Peer support project has been successful?
– What about Peer support Analysis of results?
Social stigma Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Social stigma goals and intervene in Social stigma processes and leadership.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Peer support in a volatile global economy?
– Do Peer support rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Visual impairment Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Visual impairment goals and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How likely is the current Peer support plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Sex Industry Network Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Sex Industry Network outcomes and budget for Sex Industry Network challenges.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Peer support values?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Peer support project?
Human Relations Critical Criteria:
Focus on Human Relations visions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Human Relations information.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Peer support process?
– When a Peer support manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Secondary school Critical Criteria:
Match Secondary school outcomes and tour deciding if Secondary school progress is made.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Peer support strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Can we do Peer support without complex (expensive) analysis?
Sex workers Critical Criteria:
Group Sex workers projects and handle a jump-start course to Sex workers.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Peer support into the services that we provide?
Social comparison Critical Criteria:
Drive Social comparison engagements and achieve a single Social comparison view and bringing data together.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Peer support experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Peer support that make it risky?
Support group Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Support group tactics and budget for Support group challenges.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Peer support products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Psychiatric survivors movement Critical Criteria:
Own Psychiatric survivors movement strategies and get the big picture.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Peer support activities?
Psychological First Aid Critical Criteria:
Shape Psychological First Aid failures and find answers.
– What are the disruptive Peer support technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Self-help groups for mental health Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Self-help groups for mental health risks and cater for concise Self-help groups for mental health education.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Peer support project?
Peer support specialist Critical Criteria:
Canvass Peer support specialist quality and overcome Peer support specialist skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Does Peer support systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Who needs to know about Peer support ?
Social support Critical Criteria:
Adapt Social support goals and pioneer acquisition of Social support systems.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Peer support effort?
– What business benefits will Peer support goals deliver if achieved?
– What are current Peer support Paradigms?
Military action Critical Criteria:
Focus on Military action failures and get going.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Peer support goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Critical incident stress management Critical Criteria:
Use past Critical incident stress management leadership and intervene in Critical incident stress management processes and leadership.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Peer support is underway?
– Does the Peer support task fit the clients priorities?
Role model Critical Criteria:
Consult on Role model risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Toyota is the role model and the most highly developed example of the potency of systems thinking and action learning in its broadest sense. but why, if the tps is so successful, is toyota along with its circle of suppliers still almost the lone manufacturing example?
– How will we role model or live our mission, vision, and values?
– Do we all define Peer support in the same way?
Iain Overton Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Iain Overton tactics and describe the risks of Iain Overton sustainability.
Breast cancer Critical Criteria:
Refer to Breast cancer issues and point out Breast cancer tensions in leadership.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Peer support delivery for example is new software needed?
– How much does Peer support help?
California Healthcare Foundation Critical Criteria:
Canvass California Healthcare Foundation results and gather California Healthcare Foundation models .
– How to deal with Peer support Changes?
Journal of ERW and Mine Action Critical Criteria:
Jump start Journal of ERW and Mine Action management and summarize a clear Journal of ERW and Mine Action focus.
– what is the best design framework for Peer support organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Violent crime Critical Criteria:
X-ray Violent crime governance and describe the risks of Violent crime sustainability.
– For your Peer support project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What is our formula for success in Peer support ?
Track and field Critical Criteria:
Discuss Track and field decisions and find out what it really means.
– What vendors make products that address the Peer support needs?
Alcoholics Anonymous Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Alcoholics Anonymous tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in Alcoholics Anonymous because they lack skills.
– Who will provide the final approval of Peer support deliverables?
Wolters Kluwer Health Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Wolters Kluwer Health projects and sort Wolters Kluwer Health activities.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Peer support activities?
– Are we Assessing Peer support and Risk?
Randomized trial Critical Criteria:
See the value of Randomized trial engagements and ask what if.
Breast Cancer Network of Strength Critical Criteria:
Guard Breast Cancer Network of Strength planning and observe effective Breast Cancer Network of Strength.
– What is Effective Peer support?
First responders Critical Criteria:
Trace First responders quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling First responders projects.
– What are the key elements of your Peer support performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Peer support Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Peer support External links:
Peer Support – Western USC
[PDF]Title: PEER SUPPORT SERVICES DIRECTOR – …
Peer Support FAQs – VA Careers
Emergency medical responders External links:
Emergency Medical Responders
Center for Victims of Torture External links:
Center for Victims of Torture – GuideStar Profile
Center for Victims of Torture – Home | Facebook
Jobs | The Center for Victims of Torture
Peer support External links:
Peer Support – Western USC
[PDF]Title: PEER SUPPORT SERVICES DIRECTOR – …
Peer Support FAQs – VA Careers
Teenage pregnancy External links:
Teenage pregnancy support – Pregnancy guide – NHS …
Teenage Pregnancy: Medical Risks and Realities – WebMD
Preventing Teenage Pregnancy Free Short Essay Example
Social learning theory External links:
Albert Bandura’s Social Learning Theory – Know More. …
Definition of Social Learning Theory | Chegg.com
Albert Bandura’s Social Learning Theory – YouTube
Person centered planning External links:
Owakihi – Person Centered Planning
Person Centered Planning | OPWDD
[PDF]Person Centered Planning: Guiding Principles
Suicide prevention External links:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Official Site
Suicide Prevention – DPHHS
Peer education External links:
Providing Peer Education and Support: Students | Office …
[PDF]Peer Education: A Viable Approach for Reaching Youth
[PDF]Peer Education Network Coordinator
Blinded Veterans Association External links:
Indiana Blinded Veterans Association ♦
BLINDED VETERANS ASSOCIATION – GuideStar Profile
Experiential knowledge External links:
Experiential Knowledge – Center for Action and Contemplation
Spinal cord injuries External links:
Spinal Cord Injuries and Disorders System of Care Home
Spinal Cord injuries – nerve damage natural treatments
Recovery approach External links:
Holistic Recovery Approach | Rosewood Centers
2 Answers – What is the recovery approach to mental health?
Panic disorder External links:
Cognitive Restructuring for Panic Disorder – Verywell
Panic Disorder | The Mighty
Panic Disorder: What It Is and How to Get Help
Sexual abuse External links:
Kansas City Sexual Abuse Lawyer | Employment Law Missouri
Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Programs for Grades PreK-12
Child Sexual Abuse Prevention | Child Sex Abuse Education
Self-help groups External links:
Self-help Groups Flashcards | Quizlet
Self-Help Groups for Shopping Addiction – Verywell
Addiction-Self-Help Groups Flashcards | Quizlet
Centre for Mental Health External links:
Waypoint Centre For Mental Health Care – Home | Facebook
Survivor Corps External links:
Ebola Survivor Corps
Ebola Survivor Corps – Home | Facebook
American football External links:
American Football Coaches Association Annual …
Home | American Football
Natural disaster External links:
Natural Disaster Claims | Safeco Insurance
Natural Disaster Insurance Claims | AIG US
Natural Disaster Survival – Roblox
Continuing Education External links:
[PDF]TITLE CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM
CE Broker – Your Continuing Education Portfolio
Continuing Education (CE) Requirements
Helper theory External links:
Helper Theory Chapter 1,2,3 Flashcards | Quizlet
helper theory apps Android
Domestic violence External links:
DomesticShelters.org – Find Domestic Violence and …
Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence …
Amputee Coalition of America External links:
Amputee Coalition of America National Conference | …
Amputee Coalition of America, Inc. – GuideStar Profile
Amputee Coalition of America – Youth Camp – YouTube
Social stigma External links:
Social Stigma and Self-Esteem Flashcards | Quizlet
Visual impairment External links:
Visual Impairment, Including Blindness | Center for …
Visual Impairment: Understanding the Psychosocial Impact
Optelec offers solutions for low vision – visual impairment
Sex Industry Network External links:
SIN abbreviation stands for Sex Industry Network
sex industry network (@sexindustrynetw) | Twitter
Human Relations External links:
Commission on Human Relations – Florida
Morris County Human Relations Commission
Human Relations Flashcards | Quizlet
Secondary school External links:
Home – Renaissance Secondary School
Robinson Secondary School PTSA – Fairfax County PS, VA
National Association of Secondary School Principals | …
Sex workers External links:
Opinion: Sex workers are victims – CNN
Sex Workers in Limbe, Cameroon – YouTube
Social comparison External links:
2.1- Social Comparison Flashcards | Quizlet
Social Comparison Theory | Psychology Today
Judgment, Decision, & Social Comparison Lab | …
Support group External links:
K-T Support Group
Palmetto Military Support Group – Charleston, SC – Home
Special Needs Support Group | Special Needs Support Group
Psychiatric survivors movement External links:
Psychiatric survivors movement – Cognopedia
Psychological First Aid External links:
Psychological First Aid Flashcards | Quizlet
Spiritual and Psychological First Aid | ICISF
Psychological First Aid Online
Peer support specialist External links:
NC-H.O.P.E. Peer Support Specialist Certification …
Social support External links:
Social Support Systems
Tanzania Social Support Foundation – Home
Military action External links:
Scale Military Action Figures from BlackOpsToys
Operation Jericho – Military Action Short – YouTube
Military action legal definition of military action
Critical incident stress management External links:
EAP: Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM), New …
Critical Incident Stress Management Services – PSC
Critical Incident Stress Management – PSC
Role model External links:
Free good role model Essays and Papers – 123HelpMe
Role Models (2008) – IMDb
Eminem: Role Model (Video 1999) – IMDb
Breast cancer External links:
Terri Brodeur Breast Cancer Foundation | Funding research
Breast Cyst – National Breast Cancer Foundation
The Breast Cancer Site – Official Site
California Healthcare Foundation External links:
California HealthCare Foundation – SourceWatch
Chcf.org is California Healthcare Foundation. – AboutUs
Journal of ERW and Mine Action External links:
Journal of ERW and mine action (in SafetyLit)
About The Journal of ERW and Mine Action
Journal of ERW and Mine Action 16.2 Table of Contents
Violent crime External links:
[PDF]VIOLENT CRIME CONTROL AND LAW …
Track and field External links:
Youth Track and Field Club
Track and Field | GHSA.net
Track and Field Equipment – Stackhouse – Home/Products
Alcoholics Anonymous External links:
Alcoholics Anonymous Area 73 | AA Meetings WV, OH, …
Franklin, WI Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings – YP.com
Wolters Kluwer Health External links:
Wolters Kluwer Health – Official MapQuest
Browse Healthcare Journal Media Kits | Wolters Kluwer Health
Wolters Kluwer Health India – Home | Facebook
Randomized trial External links:
PROPEL Randomized Trial – Full Text View – ClinicalTrials…
Breast Cancer Network of Strength External links:
Idaho Medical Home Portal – Breast Cancer Network of Strength
Breast Cancer Network Of Strength / formely know as Y …
First responders External links:
First Responders Market | Life Fitness – Markets
“The Unit” First Responders (TV Episode 2006) – IMDb