What is involved in Facilities Energy Management
Find out what the related areas are that Facilities Energy Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Facilities Energy Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Facilities Energy Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Facilities Energy Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Facilities Energy Management related domains to cover and 145 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Facilities Energy Management, Energy management, Business ethics, Climate protection, Corporate culture, Decision making, Deontological ethics, Discourse ethics, ENERGY STAR, Energy Storage as a Service, Energy conservation, Energy consumption, Energy demand management, Energy distribution, Energy management system, Energy production, Energy storage, Energy transformation, Environmental management, European Union, External cost, Facility management, Federal Energy Management Program, Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Fossil energy, Functional organization, General Motors, Green Logistics, Greenhouse gas, Heat exchanger, Hotel energy management, Information Technology, International Facility Management Association, International Standard Book Number, Load profile, Low-energy house, Manufacturing process management, Matrix management, Member state of the European Union, Operating cost, Organizational structure, Passive house, Payback period, Photovoltaic system, Power management, Power station, Renewable energies, Solar water heating, Swiss Federal Council, United States, Verein Deutscher Ingenieure, Water power:
Facilities Energy Management Critical Criteria:
X-ray Facilities Energy Management goals and budget for Facilities Energy Management challenges.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Facilities Energy Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Facilities Energy Management process available?
– How can you negotiate Facilities Energy Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Energy management Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Energy management tasks and plan concise Energy management education.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Facilities Energy Management?
– Why should we adopt a Facilities Energy Management framework?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Business ethics issues and define what our big hairy audacious Business ethics goal is.
– What are the barriers to increased Facilities Energy Management production?
– What are the short and long-term Facilities Energy Management goals?
– How will you measure your Facilities Energy Management effectiveness?
Climate protection Critical Criteria:
Drive Climate protection risks and pay attention to the small things.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Facilities Energy Management?
– Who will provide the final approval of Facilities Energy Management deliverables?
Corporate culture Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Corporate culture leadership and secure Corporate culture creativity.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Facilities Energy Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Facilities Energy Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Which Facilities Energy Management goals are the most important?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Decision making goals and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Decision making is getting what it needs.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Facilities Energy Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– Are accountability and ownership for Facilities Energy Management clearly defined?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Deontological ethics Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Deontological ethics issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Deontological ethics.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Facilities Energy Management moving forward?
– What are the long-term Facilities Energy Management goals?
Discourse ethics Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Discourse ethics goals and define what our big hairy audacious Discourse ethics goal is.
– What are the business goals Facilities Energy Management is aiming to achieve?
– How to deal with Facilities Energy Management Changes?
ENERGY STAR Critical Criteria:
Huddle over ENERGY STAR results and assess what counts with ENERGY STAR that we are not counting.
– What are the disruptive Facilities Energy Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does Facilities Energy Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How will you know that the Facilities Energy Management project has been successful?
Energy Storage as a Service Critical Criteria:
Grasp Energy Storage as a Service visions and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Facilities Energy Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Facilities Energy Management in a volatile global economy?
– Is there any existing Facilities Energy Management governance structure?
Energy conservation Critical Criteria:
Recall Energy conservation issues and find out.
– what is the best design framework for Facilities Energy Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Facilities Energy Management that make it risky?
– Have all basic functions of Facilities Energy Management been defined?
Energy consumption Critical Criteria:
Refer to Energy consumption tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and Energy consumption strategies.
– When a Facilities Energy Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we Improve Facilities Energy Management service perception, and satisfaction?
Energy demand management Critical Criteria:
Examine Energy demand management failures and summarize a clear Energy demand management focus.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Facilities Energy Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– To what extent does management recognize Facilities Energy Management as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Facilities Energy Management move?
Energy distribution Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Energy distribution engagements and question.
– How important is Facilities Energy Management to the user organizations mission?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Facilities Energy Management Management?
– What are internal and external Facilities Energy Management relations?
Energy management system Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Energy management system tactics and customize techniques for implementing Energy management system controls.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Facilities Energy Management into the services that we provide?
Energy production Critical Criteria:
Administer Energy production outcomes and work towards be a leading Energy production expert.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Facilities Energy Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Facilities Energy Management project manager?
– How to Secure Facilities Energy Management?
Energy storage Critical Criteria:
Deduce Energy storage planning and get the big picture.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Facilities Energy Management processes?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Facilities Energy Management values?
– Is the Facilities Energy Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Energy transformation Critical Criteria:
Map Energy transformation tasks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Energy transformation projects.
– What are the key elements of your Facilities Energy Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Do those selected for the Facilities Energy Management team have a good general understanding of what Facilities Energy Management is all about?
– Can we do Facilities Energy Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Environmental management Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Environmental management management and learn.
– Will Facilities Energy Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Facilities Energy Management project?
European Union Critical Criteria:
X-ray European Union failures and get going.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Facilities Energy Management processes?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Facilities Energy Management project?
External cost Critical Criteria:
Map External cost risks and observe effective External cost.
– Does Facilities Energy Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do we go about Comparing Facilities Energy Management approaches/solutions?
Facility management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Facility management adoptions and point out Facility management tensions in leadership.
– In what ways are Facilities Energy Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Will Facilities Energy Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Who needs to know about Facilities Energy Management ?
Federal Energy Management Program Critical Criteria:
Talk about Federal Energy Management Program failures and report on setting up Federal Energy Management Program without losing ground.
– Consider your own Facilities Energy Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Facilities Energy Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Are we Assessing Facilities Energy Management and Risk?
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology failures and correct Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology management by competencies.
– Is there a Facilities Energy Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Facilities Energy Management with what users do day-to-day?
– Are there Facilities Energy Management Models?
Fossil energy Critical Criteria:
Deduce Fossil energy tactics and tour deciding if Fossil energy progress is made.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Facilities Energy Management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Facilities Energy Management processes of our organization?
Functional organization Critical Criteria:
Adapt Functional organization results and overcome Functional organization skills and management ineffectiveness.
– In a project to restructure Facilities Energy Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How can skill-level changes improve Facilities Energy Management?
General Motors Critical Criteria:
Talk about General Motors leadership and slay a dragon.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Facilities Energy Management?
– Why are Facilities Energy Management skills important?
Green Logistics Critical Criteria:
Understand Green Logistics management and find out.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Facilities Energy Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Facilities Energy Management project lifecycle?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Facilities Energy Management process?
Greenhouse gas Critical Criteria:
Judge Greenhouse gas tactics and secure Greenhouse gas creativity.
– Think about the functions involved in your Facilities Energy Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
Heat exchanger Critical Criteria:
Recall Heat exchanger leadership and look at the big picture.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Facilities Energy Management opportunities costing us money?
Hotel energy management Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Hotel energy management issues and proactively manage Hotel energy management risks.
– How do we know that any Facilities Energy Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Information Technology Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Information Technology failures and learn.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– How can you measure Facilities Energy Management in a systematic way?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
International Facility Management Association Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct International Facility Management Association planning and work towards be a leading International Facility Management Association expert.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Facilities Energy Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Think of your Facilities Energy Management project. what are the main functions?
– What is our Facilities Energy Management Strategy?
International Standard Book Number Critical Criteria:
Dissect International Standard Book Number leadership and summarize a clear International Standard Book Number focus.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Facilities Energy Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we measure improved Facilities Energy Management service perception, and satisfaction?
Load profile Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Load profile risks and drive action.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Facilities Energy Management leader?
Low-energy house Critical Criteria:
Participate in Low-energy house engagements and improve Low-energy house service perception.
– Can we add value to the current Facilities Energy Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Manufacturing process management Critical Criteria:
Model after Manufacturing process management visions and ask what if.
Matrix management Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Matrix management governance and do something to it.
– In the case of a Facilities Energy Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Facilities Energy Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Facilities Energy Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do Facilities Energy Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What is Effective Facilities Energy Management?
Member state of the European Union Critical Criteria:
Focus on Member state of the European Union leadership and oversee Member state of the European Union management by competencies.
– Among the Facilities Energy Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Does Facilities Energy Management analysis show the relationships among important Facilities Energy Management factors?
Operating cost Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Operating cost leadership and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Which costs does the firm deduct in measuring divisional operating costs?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Talk about Organizational structure management and change contexts.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Facilities Energy Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Passive house Critical Criteria:
Check Passive house leadership and look for lots of ideas.
– What business benefits will Facilities Energy Management goals deliver if achieved?
– Is Facilities Energy Management Required?
Payback period Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Payback period management and catalog what business benefits will Payback period goals deliver if achieved.
– If the firm invests by choosing projects with the shortest payback period, which project would it invest in?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– If two investments have the same payback period, are they equally desirable?
– Does the Facilities Energy Management task fit the clients priorities?
– How do you come up with the right discounted payback period cut-off?
– What is the investments payback period?
Photovoltaic system Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Photovoltaic system outcomes and assess what counts with Photovoltaic system that we are not counting.
– Do we all define Facilities Energy Management in the same way?
– What threat is Facilities Energy Management addressing?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Power management visions and define what our big hairy audacious Power management goal is.
– How much does Facilities Energy Management help?
Power station Critical Criteria:
Confer over Power station decisions and pioneer acquisition of Power station systems.
– How can we improve Facilities Energy Management?
Renewable energies Critical Criteria:
Look at Renewable energies governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does Facilities Energy Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Solar water heating Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Solar water heating leadership and display thorough understanding of the Solar water heating process.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Facilities Energy Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Swiss Federal Council Critical Criteria:
Add value to Swiss Federal Council visions and handle a jump-start course to Swiss Federal Council.
United States Critical Criteria:
Learn from United States results and catalog what business benefits will United States goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– For your Facilities Energy Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure Critical Criteria:
Grade Verein Deutscher Ingenieure results and learn.
– Does Facilities Energy Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Water power Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Water power adoptions and do something to it.
– Who sets the Facilities Energy Management standards?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Facilities Energy Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Facilities Energy Management External links:
Facilities Energy Management Audit and …
Energy management External links:
JadeTrack – Energy Management & Sustainability …
MyOGEpower.com – Interactive Energy Management
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Business Ethics 6th Edition – Berrett-Koehler Publishers
Business Ethics. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Climate protection External links:
Regional Climate Protection Authority
Climate Protection Report: The Coca-Cola Company
Climate Action 2020 – Regional Climate Protection Authority
Corporate culture External links:
Corporate Culture Definition | Investopedia
What is Corporate Culture? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Decision making External links:
Essay titles for Judgment and Decision Making
Mayo Clinic Shared Decision Making National Resource Center
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Deontological ethics External links:
What is deontological ethics / deontology? – GotQuestions.org
Introduction to Deontological Ethics – Mesa Community …
Deontological Ethics – Environmental Ethics @ Rhodes
ENERGY STAR External links:
Provide glare free illumination to your residence by using this EcoSmart Equivalent Soft White Energy Star Dimmable LED Light Bulb.
Energy Star – Official Site
ENERGY STAR Certified Products | EPA ENERGY STAR | ENERGY STAR
Energy Storage as a Service External links:
Peak Power | Energy Storage as a Service
Energy conservation External links:
State Energy Conservation Office
Energy conservation – ScienceDaily
Energy consumption External links:
Energy consumption in industry. (Journal, magazine, …
[PDF]Table 2.1 Energy Consumption by Sector (Trillion Btu)
Energy demand management External links:
Energy Demand Management from EMS
Penn State Engineering: Energy Demand Management
CalAmp Energy Demand Management | Remote Device Management
Energy distribution External links:
Energy Distribution & Grid Efficiency – Dominion DVI
Tesoro Savage Vancouver Energy Distribution Terminal
Energy Distribution from the Cenex® Brand
Energy management system External links:
SiteSage Energy Management System | Powerhouse …
Energy Management Systems
http://An energy management system (EMS) is a system of computer-aided tools used by operators of electric utilitygrids to monitor, control, and optimize the performance of the generation and/or transmission system.
ecobee EMS Si: Energy Management System Si | Smart …
Energy production External links:
[PDF]Table 10.1 Renewable Energy Production and …
Renewable Energy Production By State | Department of Energy
What is energy production? – Fermilab Education Office
Energy storage External links:
JLM Energy | Energy Storage + Solar Optimization Solutions
Home – Energy Storage Ventures
DOE Global Energy Storage Database
Energy transformation External links:
Energy Transformation on a Roller Coaster
Clean Power Research – Advancing the Energy Transformation
Environmental management External links:
Environmental Management – Springer
[DOC]AICE Environmental Management: Guidelines for …
European Union External links:
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
External cost External links:
What is external cost – Answers.com
Which is an example of an external cost – Brainly.com
Facility management External links:
Facility management (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Facility management (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
International Facility Management Association – Official …
Federal Energy Management Program External links:
[PDF]FEDERAL ENERGY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM – …
Federal Energy Management Program | Department of …
Federal Energy Management Program | FEMP Training …
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology External links:
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) – …
Fossil energy External links:
Fossil Energy – Official Site
DOE – Fossil Energy: DOE Natural Gas Regulatory Program
Chapter 5: Fossil Energy Flashcards | Quizlet
Functional organization External links:
Functional Organization Chart | University IT
General Motors External links:
General Motors Company Common Stock (GM) – NASDAQ.com
General Motors – GMID.GM.com
Careers with General Motors
Green Logistics External links:
Railex is Green Logistics: Sustainable Transport
DHL | Green Logistics Solutions | English
Green Logistics LLC in Tampa, FL | Company Info & Reviews
Greenhouse gas External links:
EIA – Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Nitrous Oxide Emissions
Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions | US EPA
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) | US EPA
Heat exchanger External links:
Heat Exchanger Coil | eBay
Basco Type 500 Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger | API Heat …
Hotel energy management External links:
Hotel Energy Management System – Groom Energy
Control Technologies | Hospitality | Hotel Energy Management
Hotel Energy Management Solutions – Kadtronix
Information Technology External links:
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Umail | University Information Technology Services
International Facility Management Association External links:
International Facility Management Association
International Facility Management Association – Official …
International Facility Management Association
International Standard Book Number External links:
[PDF]International Standard Book Number: 0-942920-53-8
What is an ISBN (International Standard Book Number)?
International Standard Book Number – Quora
Load profile External links:
Load Profile – Open Electrical
Standard Load Profiles | RMDS
Load Profile | Energy Storage | Power (Physics)
Manufacturing process management External links:
SharePoint Manufacturing Process Management Template
Manufacturing Process Management Solutions | …
Matrix management External links:
Matrix management | The Economist
The Benefits and Challenges of Matrix Management
Understanding Matrix Management – CBS News
Member state of the European Union External links:
Untitled | Member State Of The European Union | Cambodia
Operating cost External links:
Increased Operating Cost – Debris Removal | FEMA.gov
[PDF]OPERATING COST MANUAL
Organizational structure External links:
Social Security Organizational Structure
Organizational Structure – Air Force Civil Engineer Center
Organizational Structure | North Dakota ITD
Passive house External links:
Home | Ecocor | Pre-Fab Passive House
Payback period External links:
Chapter 18 – Payback Period and Accounting Rate of Return
Discounted Payback Period – Investopedia
Payback Period – Formula and Calculator – finance formulas
Photovoltaic system External links:
[PDF]U.S. Solar Photovoltaic System Cost Benchmark: Q1 …
[PDF]2017 Photovoltaic System Rebate Reservation …
Removal and Salvage of Photovoltaic System – GovDeals.com
Power management External links:
Lenovo Power Management Driver for Windows 10 (32 …
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Follow the Charge – power management solutions from Eaton
Power station External links:
Power Station Theater – McMenamins
EF ECOFLOW EcoFlow RIVER Ultra-Capacity 500-Watt Portable Mobile Power Station for 2 AC and 6 USB Ports
Supply power to remote locations using this Portable Power Station designed by BLACK+DECKER. Ideal for charging and operating small appliances.
Renewable energies External links:
Renewable energies « World Ocean Review
WEC Projects – Sewage Treatment | Renewable Energies
Renewable energies « World Ocean Review
Solar water heating External links:
Solar Water Heating – Southwest Gas: Home
Solar Water Heating | SoCalGas
Solar Water Heating by Rheem – Rheem Water Heaters
Swiss Federal Council External links:
SWISS FEDERAL COUNCIL – The Economic Times
[PDF]Agreement between the Swiss Federal Council and …
United States External links:
Calendar for Year 2017 (United States) – Time and Date
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure External links:
VDI-Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (Germany)
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – YouTube
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – Google+