What is involved in Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Pricing Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Pricing Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Analytics related domains to cover and 215 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Analytics, Academic discipline, Analytic applications, Architectural analytics, Behavioral analytics, Big data, Business analytics, Business intelligence, Cloud analytics, Complex event processing, Computer programming, Continuous analytics, Cultural analytics, Customer analytics, Data mining, Data presentation architecture, Embedded analytics, Enterprise decision management, Fraud detection, Google Analytics, Human resources, Learning analytics, Machine learning, Marketing mix modeling, Mobile Location Analytics, Neural networks, News analytics, Online analytical processing, Online video analytics, Operational reporting, Operations research, Over-the-counter data, Portfolio analysis, Predictive analytics, Predictive engineering analytics, Predictive modeling, Prescriptive analytics, Price discrimination, Risk analysis, Security information and event management, Semantic analytics, Smart grid, Social analytics, Software analytics, Speech analytics, Statistical discrimination, Stock-keeping unit, Structured data, Telecommunications data retention, Text analytics, Text mining, Time series, Unstructured data, User behavior analytics, Visual analytics, Web analytics, Win–loss analytics:
Analytics Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Analytics failures and get going.
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– Does the company have a standard definition of Employee that includes full-time, part-time, contract, onleave, hired, retired, etc?
– What is your approach to server analytics and community analytics for program measurement?
– What are the predictive factors that cause top performers to deliver better results?
– What characterizes the work environment in the plants with the best safety records?
– What are the key process differences between our most productive plants and others?
– Is pay by itself adequate to effectively attract, motivate, and retain employees?
– How did we initially come to the attention of our most successful job candidates?
– If we spend money on training, the questions are: How relevant is the training?
– How can we determine which HCMs are the most effective leading indicators?
– What actions should we take to attract a more diverse workforce?
– Are you currently using predictive modeling to drive results?
– Are we doing enough to encourage informal learning?
– How successful is our employee orientation program?
– How might our competitors react to each scenario?
– What are the best social crm analytics tools?
– Isnt big data just another way of saying analytics?
– What is the analytics capacity?
– Why should we do HR analytics?
Academic discipline Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Academic discipline adoptions and find out.
– Does Analytics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the business goals Analytics is aiming to achieve?
– Is the scope of Analytics defined?
Analytic applications Critical Criteria:
Administer Analytic applications projects and separate what are the business goals Analytic applications is aiming to achieve.
– Think about the people you identified for your Analytics project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– For your Analytics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What is the source of the strategies for Analytics strengthening and reform?
– How do you handle Big Data in Analytic Applications?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
Architectural analytics Critical Criteria:
Chat re Architectural analytics leadership and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Architectural analytics results.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Analytics products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Analytics values?
– Is there any existing Analytics governance structure?
Behavioral analytics Critical Criteria:
Read up on Behavioral analytics adoptions and acquire concise Behavioral analytics education.
– In the case of a Analytics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Analytics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Analytics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How is the value delivered by Analytics being measured?
– Are there Analytics Models?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Big data tasks and stake your claim.
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Analytics? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Which core Oracle Business Intelligence or Big Data Analytics products are used in your solution?
– Is senior management in your organization involved in big data-related projects?
– What new definitions are needed to describe elements of new Big Data solutions?
– From what sources does your organization collect, or expects to collect, data?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– With more data to analyze, can Big Data improve decision-making?
– Can analyses improve with more detailed analytics that we use?
– How fast can we determine changes in the incoming data?
– Where do you see the need for standardisation actions?
– How fast can we adapt to changes in the data stream?
– Can analyses improve with more data to process?
– What is tacit permission and approval, anyway?
– What are some impacts of Big Data?
– Find traffic bottlenecks ?
– How to use in practice?
– What is Big Data to us?
– What are we missing?
Business analytics Critical Criteria:
Shape Business analytics tasks and ask what if.
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– What are our needs in relation to Analytics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
– Why should we adopt a Analytics framework?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Trace Business intelligence leadership and gather Business intelligence models .
– Forget right-click and control+z. mobile interactions are fundamentally different from those on a desktop. does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Research reveals that more than half of business intelligence projects hit a low degree of acceptance or fail. What factors influence the implementation negative or positive?
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– Do we have trusted vendors to guide us through the process of adopting business intelligence systems?
– How is Business Intelligence affecting marketing decisions during the Digital Revolution?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– What are the most common applications of business intelligence BI technology solutions?
– Does creating or modifying reports or dashboards require a reporting team?
– What should recruiters look for in a business intelligence professional?
– What information needs of managers are satisfied by the new BI system?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– No single business unit responsible for enterprise data?
– What are the most efficient ways to create the models?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– Why BI?
Cloud analytics Critical Criteria:
Detail Cloud analytics quality and correct Cloud analytics management by competencies.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Analytics processes?
Complex event processing Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Complex event processing tasks and remodel and develop an effective Complex event processing strategy.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Analytics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do the Analytics decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Computer programming governance and check on ways to get started with Computer programming.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Analytics moving forward?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Analytics?
Continuous analytics Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Continuous analytics leadership and get out your magnifying glass.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Analytics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Does our organization need more Analytics education?
Cultural analytics Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Cultural analytics management and work towards be a leading Cultural analytics expert.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Analytics that make it risky?
– Are there recognized Analytics problems?
– What are our Analytics Processes?
Customer analytics Critical Criteria:
Map Customer analytics projects and separate what are the business goals Customer analytics is aiming to achieve.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Analytics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Why are Analytics skills important?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Explore Data mining projects and intervene in Data mining processes and leadership.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– Does Analytics analysis show the relationships among important Analytics factors?
– What are the usability implications of Analytics actions?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Data presentation architecture Critical Criteria:
Grasp Data presentation architecture tasks and display thorough understanding of the Data presentation architecture process.
– Will Analytics have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do those selected for the Analytics team have a good general understanding of what Analytics is all about?
– Does the Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
Embedded analytics Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Embedded analytics tactics and handle a jump-start course to Embedded analytics.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Analytics delivery for example is new software needed?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Analytics study?
Enterprise decision management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Enterprise decision management leadership and create Enterprise decision management explanations for all managers.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Analytics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Analytics objectives?
Fraud detection Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Fraud detection decisions and create Fraud detection explanations for all managers.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Analytics processes?
– Will Analytics deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are current Analytics Paradigms?
Google Analytics Critical Criteria:
Administer Google Analytics leadership and sort Google Analytics activities.
– Are accountability and ownership for Analytics clearly defined?
– How will you measure your Analytics effectiveness?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Human resources risks and look in other fields.
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Describe your views on the value of human assets in helping an organization achieve its goals. how important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– If there is recognition by both parties of the potential benefits of an alliance, but adequate qualified human resources are not available at one or both firms?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– Does the cloud service provider have necessary security controls on their human resources?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect what workers are used to in their own countries?
– Available personnel – what are the available Human Resources within the organization?
– What problems have you encountered with the department or staff member?
– Can you think of other ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– To achieve our goals, how must our organization learn and innovate?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Analytics activities?
– How does the global environment influence management?
– How is the Content updated of the hr website?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
– Why is transparency important?
– Can you trust the algorithm?
Learning analytics Critical Criteria:
Understand Learning analytics tactics and proactively manage Learning analytics risks.
– Is the Analytics organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Check Machine learning risks and point out improvements in Machine learning.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Analytics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Analytics project lifecycle?
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– What threat is Analytics addressing?
Marketing mix modeling Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Marketing mix modeling decisions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Marketing mix modeling projects.
– Which customers cant participate in our Analytics domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we Lead with Analytics in Mind?
Mobile Location Analytics Critical Criteria:
Audit Mobile Location Analytics management and arbitrate Mobile Location Analytics techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Analytics?
– Think about the functions involved in your Analytics project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Analytics?
Neural networks Critical Criteria:
Detail Neural networks management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Neural networks is getting what it needs.
– When a Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
News analytics Critical Criteria:
Frame News analytics decisions and attract News analytics skills.
– Who will provide the final approval of Analytics deliverables?
– How can we improve Analytics?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Online analytical processing tasks and find the ideas you already have.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Analytics processes of our organization?
– What is the purpose of Analytics in relation to the mission?
Online video analytics Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Online video analytics issues and forecast involvement of future Online video analytics projects in development.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Analytics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who sets the Analytics standards?
Operational reporting Critical Criteria:
Systematize Operational reporting quality and oversee Operational reporting management by competencies.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Analytics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Operations research Critical Criteria:
Meet over Operations research outcomes and sort Operations research activities.
Over-the-counter data Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Over-the-counter data goals and maintain Over-the-counter data for success.
– In what ways are Analytics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What is Effective Analytics?
Portfolio analysis Critical Criteria:
Study Portfolio analysis tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Portfolio analysis projects.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Analytics project?
– What business benefits will Analytics goals deliver if achieved?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Add value to Predictive analytics issues and gather practices for scaling Predictive analytics.
– In a project to restructure Analytics outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
Predictive engineering analytics Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Predictive engineering analytics results and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the disruptive Analytics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we know that any Analytics analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Predictive modeling Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Predictive modeling visions and sort Predictive modeling activities.
– Have you identified your Analytics key performance indicators?
– How do we go about Comparing Analytics approaches/solutions?
– How much does Analytics help?
Prescriptive analytics Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Prescriptive analytics management and gather Prescriptive analytics models .
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Analytics. How do we gain traction?
Price discrimination Critical Criteria:
Understand Price discrimination risks and arbitrate Price discrimination techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Analytics in a volatile global economy?
– Think of your Analytics project. what are the main functions?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Merge Risk analysis projects and oversee implementation of Risk analysis.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– Can we add value to the current Analytics decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Analytics is underway?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Analytics project manager?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
Security information and event management Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Security information and event management strategies and differentiate in coordinating Security information and event management.
– What is our formula for success in Analytics ?
Semantic analytics Critical Criteria:
Check Semantic analytics visions and triple focus on important concepts of Semantic analytics relationship management.
– What vendors make products that address the Analytics needs?
Smart grid Critical Criteria:
Match Smart grid tactics and pay attention to the small things.
– Does your organization perform vulnerability assessment activities as part of the acquisition cycle for products in each of the following areas: Cybersecurity, SCADA, smart grid, internet connectivity, and website hosting?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Analytics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Social analytics Critical Criteria:
Sort Social analytics results and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Social analytics.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Analytics move?
Software analytics Critical Criteria:
Debate over Software analytics results and achieve a single Software analytics view and bringing data together.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Analytics strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is Supporting Analytics documentation required?
– What are specific Analytics Rules to follow?
Speech analytics Critical Criteria:
Chart Speech analytics governance and devise Speech analytics key steps.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Analytics process?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Analytics ?
Statistical discrimination Critical Criteria:
Categorize Statistical discrimination quality and drive action.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Analytics forward?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Analytics leaders?
Stock-keeping unit Critical Criteria:
Dissect Stock-keeping unit quality and differentiate in coordinating Stock-keeping unit.
– How can you measure Analytics in a systematic way?
Structured data Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Structured data visions and change contexts.
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Should you use a hierarchy or would a more structured database-model work best?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Analytics project?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Analytics activities?
Telecommunications data retention Critical Criteria:
Confer over Telecommunications data retention projects and slay a dragon.
– What will drive Analytics change?
Text analytics Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Text analytics tasks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Text analytics skills.
– Have text analytics mechanisms like entity extraction been considered?
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Categorize Text mining results and explain and analyze the challenges of Text mining.
– How can the value of Analytics be defined?
– Do we have past Analytics Successes?
Time series Critical Criteria:
Talk about Time series adoptions and perfect Time series conflict management.
– Why is Analytics important for you now?
Unstructured data Critical Criteria:
Graph Unstructured data tactics and finalize specific methods for Unstructured data acceptance.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Analytics?
User behavior analytics Critical Criteria:
Graph User behavior analytics tactics and explore and align the progress in User behavior analytics.
Visual analytics Critical Criteria:
Think about Visual analytics tactics and define Visual analytics competency-based leadership.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Analytics been identified and analyzed?
Web analytics Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Web analytics visions and probe the present value of growth of Web analytics.
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– What are the short and long-term Analytics goals?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– How do we keep improving Analytics?
Win–loss analytics Critical Criteria:
Explore Win–loss analytics issues and correct Win–loss analytics management by competencies.
– Does Analytics appropriately measure and monitor risk?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Pricing Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Analytics External links:
SHP: Strategic Healthcare Programs | Real-Time Analytics
Academic discipline External links:
Folklore | academic discipline | Britannica.com
Academic Discipline – Earl Warren College
Analytic applications External links:
Foxtrot Code AI Analytic Applications (Home)
Architectural analytics External links:
Architectural Analytics – Home | Facebook
Behavioral analytics External links:
Behavioral Analytics | Interana
Behavioral Analytics Definition | Investopedia
Security and IT Risk Intelligence with Behavioral Analytics
Big data External links:
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data …
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Business analytics External links:
Harvard Business Analytics Program
Big Data & Business Analytics – Wayne State University
What is Business Analytics? Webopedia Definition
Business intelligence External links:
Oracle Business Intelligence – RCI
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Cloud analytics External links:
Cloud Analytics | Big Data Analytics | Vertica
Cloud Analytics Academy – Official Site
Cloud Analytics – Solutions for Cloud Data Analytics | NetApp
Complex event processing External links:
Complex Event Processing – Stack Overflow
Computer programming External links:
Coding for Kids | Computer Programming | AgentCubes online
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
The Meaning of Beep: Computer Programming – BrainPOP
Continuous analytics External links:
iguazio’s Continuous Analytics Solution | Linux Journal
[PDF]Continuous Analytics: Stream Query Processing in …
Cultural analytics External links:
Software Studies Initiative: Cultural analytics
Customer analytics External links:
BlueVenn – Customer Analytics and Customer Journey …
Customer Analytics Services and Solutions | TransUnion
Zylotech- AI For Customer Analytics
Data mining External links:
Data mining | computer science | Britannica.com
UT Data Mining
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference | Microsoft Docs
Embedded analytics External links:
Avoiding embedded analytics bear traps – SD Times
What is embedded analytics ? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Power BI Embedded analytics | Microsoft Azure
Enterprise decision management External links:
Come to the Enterprise Decision Management Summit in …
enterprise decision management Archives – Insights
Enterprise Decision Management | Sapiens DECISION
Fraud detection External links:
Fraud Detection & Prevention Solution To Reduce …
Fraud Detection Resources – dodig.mil
Fraud Detection and Fraud Prevention Services | TransUnion
Google Analytics External links:
Welcome to the Texas Board of Nursing – Google Analytics
Google Analytics Solutions – Marketing Analytics & …
Google Analytics | Google Developers
Human resources External links:
Human Resources Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Home | Human Resources
Title Human Resources HR Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Learning analytics External links:
Journal of Learning Analytics
Society for Learning Analytics Research – YouTube
Learning analytics – MoodleDocs
Machine learning External links:
What is machine learning? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Endpoint Protection – Machine Learning Security | …
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Marketing mix modeling External links:
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Mobile Location Analytics External links:
Mobile location analytics | Federal Trade Commission
How ‘Mobile Location Analytics’ Controls Your Mind – YouTube
Mobile Location Analytics Privacy Notice | Verizon
Neural networks External links:
A Nitty-Gritty Explanation of How Neural Networks Really …
News analytics External links:
Yakshof – Big Data News Analytics
News Analytics | Amareos
News Analytics, Financial News Aggregation, Market …
Online analytical processing External links:
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Online video analytics External links:
Managing Your Online Video Analytics – DaCast
Online Video Analytics & Marketing Software | Vidooly
Operations research External links:
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Operations Research on JSTOR
Operations research (Book, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
Over-the-counter data External links:
[PDF]Over-the-Counter Data’s Impact on Educators’ Data …
Portfolio analysis External links:
Portfolio Analysis Test 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
Loan Portfolio Analysis | Visible Equity
Portfolio Analysis | Economy Watch
Predictive analytics External links:
Strategic Location Management & Predictive Analytics | …
Predictive Analytics for Healthcare | Forecast Health
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
Predictive modeling External links:
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive Modeling
Prescriptive analytics External links:
Healthcare Prescriptive Analytics – Cedar Gate …
Prescriptive Analytics – Gartner IT Glossary
Price discrimination External links:
MBAecon – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Price discrimination
3 Types of Price Discrimination | Chron.com
Price Discrimination – Investopedia
Risk analysis External links:
Risk Analysis | Investopedia
Risk Analysis | Investopedia
Project Management and Risk Analysis Software | Safran
Security information and event management External links:
A Guide to Security Information and Event Management
Semantic analytics External links:
Semantic Analytics – Get Business Intelligence With …
[PDF]Semantic Analytics in Intelligence: Applying …
SciBite – The Semantic Analytics Company
Smart grid External links:
Smart Grid – AbeBooks
Recovery Act Smart Grid Programs
Social analytics External links:
Dark Social Analytics: Track Private Shares with GetSocial
Enterprise Social Analytics Platform | About
The Complete Social Analytics Solution | Simply Measured
Software analytics External links:
EDGEPro Software Analytics Tool for Optometry | Success …
About Us | EDGEPro Software Analytics Tool for Optometry
Software Analytics – Microsoft Research
Speech analytics External links:
What is speech analytics? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Speech Analytics | NICE
Eureka: Speech Analytics Software | CallMiner
Statistical discrimination External links:
Statistical discrimination (economics) Statistical discrimination is an economic theory of racial or gender inequality based on stereotypes. According to this theory, inequality may exist and persist between demographic groups even when economic agents (consumers, workers, employers, etc.) are rational and non-prejudiced.
“Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination”
Stock-keeping unit External links:
SKU (stock-keeping unit) – Gartner IT Glossary
Structured data External links:
Structured Data for Dummies – Search Engine Journal
SEC.gov | What Is Structured Data?
Introduction to Structured Data | Search | Google Developers
Telecommunications data retention External links:
Telecommunications Data Retention and Human …
What is TELECOMMUNICATIONS DATA RETENTION? …
Text analytics External links:
[PDF]Syllabus Course Title: Text Analytics – Regis University
How to Use Text Analytics in Business – Data Informed
Text analytics software| NICE LTD | NICE
Text mining External links:
Text Mining with R
Text Mining | Metadata | Portable Document Format
Text mining with MATLAB® (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Time series External links:
Initial State – Analytics for Time Series Data
[PDF]Time Series Analysis and Forecasting – cengage.com
User behavior analytics External links:
User behavior analytics | Dynatrace
IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics – Overview – United …
User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Tools and Solutions | Rapid7
Web analytics External links:
AFS Analytics – Web analytics
Web analytics | HitsLink
Careers | Mobile & Web Analytics | Mixpanel