What is involved in Agile Testing
Find out what the related areas are that Agile Testing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Agile Testing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Agile Testing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Agile Testing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Agile Testing related domains to cover and 232 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Agile Testing, Test management tool, Dynamic systems development method, Software configuration management, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Danese Cooper, Software development process, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Agile Testing, Data modeling, Pair Programming, Specification by example, Software quality, Computer science, Object model, Bertrand Meyer, Extreme programming practices, Software maintenance, Spiral model, Niklaus Wirth, Software development methodology, Aspect-oriented software development, Software deployment, Software engineering, Systems modeling, UML tools, Computer engineering, Continuous Integration, Gojko Adzic, Function model, Project management, Infrastructure as Code, Incremental build model, Peri Tarr, Agile software development, Formal methods, Executable UML, Data model, Trygve Reenskaug, Test-driven development, Software documentation, Stand-up meeting, Software architecture, Software design, Software testing, Rapid application development, Software prototyping, Service-oriented architecture, Adaptive software development, Entity–relationship model, Extreme programming, Waterfall model, Build automation, Structured analysis, Software archaeology, Behavior-driven development, Scaled Agile Framework, Systems development life cycle, Graphical user interface builder, IEEE Standards Association, Integrated development environment, Information model, Application release automation:
Agile Testing Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Agile Testing risks and oversee Agile Testing management by competencies.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Agile Testing agendas for the next 3 years?
– Have all basic functions of Agile Testing been defined?
Test management tool Critical Criteria:
Systematize Test management tool planning and mentor Test management tool customer orientation.
– What are the key elements of your Agile Testing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we Identify specific Agile Testing investment and emerging trends?
– Can we do Agile Testing without complex (expensive) analysis?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Focus on Dynamic systems development method visions and look for lots of ideas.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Agile Testing, including any consulting or professional services?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Agile Testing processes?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Agile Testing?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Software configuration management projects and point out Software configuration management tensions in leadership.
– How will you know that the Agile Testing project has been successful?
– How important is Agile Testing to the user organizations mission?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Scan Edsger W. Dijkstra governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Edsger W. Dijkstra projects.
– Does Agile Testing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is there any existing Agile Testing governance structure?
– How can skill-level changes improve Agile Testing?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Danese Cooper tasks and mentor Danese Cooper customer orientation.
– Do Agile Testing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the business goals Agile Testing is aiming to achieve?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Examine Software development process tactics and find the essential reading for Software development process researchers.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Why should we adopt a Agile Testing framework?
– Are there Agile Testing Models?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Confer over Capability Maturity Model Integration issues and devote time assessing Capability Maturity Model Integration and its risk.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Agile Testing delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we go about Securing Agile Testing?
– Are we Assessing Agile Testing and Risk?
Agile Testing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Agile Testing projects and balance specific methods for improving Agile Testing results.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Agile Testing moving forward?
– How will you measure your Agile Testing effectiveness?
– Is a Agile Testing Team Work effort in place?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Value Data modeling tactics and point out Data modeling tensions in leadership.
– Does Agile Testing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Are assumptions made in Agile Testing stated explicitly?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Understand Pair Programming governance and oversee Pair Programming requirements.
– In the case of a Agile Testing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Agile Testing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Agile Testing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does Agile Testing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the short and long-term Agile Testing goals?
Specification by example Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Specification by example planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Specification by example is getting what it needs.
– What is our formula for success in Agile Testing ?
– Do we all define Agile Testing in the same way?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Software quality tasks and explain and analyze the challenges of Software quality.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Agile Testing services/products?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Does Agile Testing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– When a Agile Testing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Examine Computer science tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Computer science is getting what it needs.
Object model Critical Criteria:
Merge Object model planning and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Object model.
– What are the disruptive Agile Testing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Agile Testing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Agile Testing?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Bertrand Meyer results and document what potential Bertrand Meyer megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Think about the people you identified for your Agile Testing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Agile Testing study?
– What are specific Agile Testing Rules to follow?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
X-ray Extreme programming practices leadership and get the big picture.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Agile Testing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Among the Agile Testing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Agile Testing leader?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Software maintenance planning and arbitrate Software maintenance techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What are the long-term Agile Testing goals?
– Why is Agile Testing important for you now?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Spiral model quality and figure out ways to motivate other Spiral model users.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Agile Testing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do those selected for the Agile Testing team have a good general understanding of what Agile Testing is all about?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Agile Testing process?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Niklaus Wirth projects and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Niklaus Wirth.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Agile Testing opportunities costing us money?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Software development methodology decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Software development methodology.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Agile Testing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Is Supporting Agile Testing documentation required?
– Which Agile Testing goals are the most important?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Analyze Aspect-oriented software development governance and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Aspect-oriented software development.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Agile Testing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Agile Testing project lifecycle?
– To what extent does management recognize Agile Testing as a tool to increase the results?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Rank Software deployment leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Software deployment skills.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Agile Testing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Agile Testing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Agile Testing is underway?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Infer Software engineering projects and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Software engineering.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Agile Testing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Agile Testing project?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Systems modeling adoptions and document what potential Systems modeling megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Which customers cant participate in our Agile Testing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the barriers to increased Agile Testing production?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Powwow over UML tools risks and pay attention to the small things.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Agile Testing?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Agile Testing project?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Model after Computer engineering issues and finalize the present value of growth of Computer engineering.
– Who will provide the final approval of Agile Testing deliverables?
– Why are Agile Testing skills important?
– How do we keep improving Agile Testing?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Shape Continuous Integration issues and differentiate in coordinating Continuous Integration.
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Agile Testing that make it risky?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Gojko Adzic Critical Criteria:
Model after Gojko Adzic outcomes and create a map for yourself.
– what is the best design framework for Agile Testing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we manage Agile Testing Knowledge Management (KM)?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Function model goals and display thorough understanding of the Function model process.
– Is the Agile Testing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the usability implications of Agile Testing actions?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Sort Project management projects and ask what if.
– Partial solutions can only be used if the information support is being developed for a process that has not yet been computerised. Namely, if users already use an old IT solution – will they partly use the old one and partly the new one?
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– Originally, agile project management required collocated teams. How could a new product or service be developed in the 21st century without them?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– In what ways are Agile Testing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– Our project management standards do they support or undermine Risk Management?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– How will jettisoning certain processes and structure impact the business?
– Why would anyone want to discard the benefits of collocated teams?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– How do we deal with change when it happens?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– How do we minimize impact and cost?
– What is agile project management?
– what is causing us to be behind?
– Needs project management?
– What is agile anyways?
– When is done done?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Infrastructure as Code governance and ask questions.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Agile Testing been identified and analyzed?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Derive from Incremental build model tasks and summarize a clear Incremental build model focus.
– How likely is the current Agile Testing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Agile Testing ?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Discuss Peri Tarr decisions and spearhead techniques for implementing Peri Tarr.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Agile Testing into the services that we provide?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Agile Testing process?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Agile software development visions and explore and align the progress in Agile software development.
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How could agile approach be taken into consideration when recruiting personnel and allocating people into projects?
– Do we ask in the sprint retrospective: What went well during the sprint?
– Do we know the difference between lean and agile software development?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– Will the broader project community be populated appropriately?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– Are there SaaS tools for allocating workers to tasks?
– How do Web Operators communicate with Developers?
– What Can We Learn From a Theory of Complexity?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– Is the system subject to external regulation?
– How is the development team organized?
– Detaching: when does it break down?
– Heritage of traditional methods?
– What is ASD to us?
– What is Agility ?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Formal methods tactics and oversee Formal methods requirements.
– What are all of our Agile Testing domains and what do they do?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Sort Executable UML results and change contexts.
– Will Agile Testing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Systematize Data model issues and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Data model.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– How do we maintain Agile Testings Integrity?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Mix Trygve Reenskaug adoptions and oversee Trygve Reenskaug management by competencies.
– How do we Lead with Agile Testing in Mind?
– What are current Agile Testing Paradigms?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Test-driven development outcomes and adopt an insight outlook.
– What vendors make products that address the Agile Testing needs?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Meet over Software documentation visions and report on setting up Software documentation without losing ground.
– Think about the functions involved in your Agile Testing project. what processes flow from these functions?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Stand-up meeting planning and be persistent.
– How can you measure Agile Testing in a systematic way?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Define Software architecture issues and devote time assessing Software architecture and its risk.
– Can we add value to the current Agile Testing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Have you identified your Agile Testing key performance indicators?
– How much does Agile Testing help?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Add value to Software design goals and triple focus on important concepts of Software design relationship management.
– What about Agile Testing Analysis of results?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Refer to Software testing adoptions and forecast involvement of future Software testing projects in development.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Agile Testing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we Improve Agile Testing service perception, and satisfaction?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Explore Rapid application development strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Rapid application development.
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What threat is Agile Testing addressing?
– What is important for us?
– What is architected rad?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– When to use dsdm?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Software prototyping visions and drive action.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Agile Testing processes?
– Do the Agile Testing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is the scope of Agile Testing defined?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Service-oriented architecture outcomes and attract Service-oriented architecture skills.
– What are our Agile Testing Processes?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Adaptive software development engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– What will drive Agile Testing change?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Graph Entity–relationship model strategies and integrate design thinking in Entity–relationship model innovation.
– Consider your own Agile Testing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Extreme programming results and probe the present value of growth of Extreme programming.
– How do we know that any Agile Testing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Focus on Waterfall model issues and gather practices for scaling Waterfall model.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Agile Testing requirements in detail?
– How to deal with Agile Testing Changes?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Build automation planning and forecast involvement of future Build automation projects in development.
– What business benefits will Agile Testing goals deliver if achieved?
– Who needs to know about Agile Testing ?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Check Structured analysis outcomes and look at it backwards.
– Are accountability and ownership for Agile Testing clearly defined?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Grade Software archaeology outcomes and observe effective Software archaeology.
– What are internal and external Agile Testing relations?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Examine Behavior-driven development engagements and devote time assessing Behavior-driven development and its risk.
– Are there recognized Agile Testing problems?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Scaled Agile Framework tasks and work towards be a leading Scaled Agile Framework expert.
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Systems development life cycle governance and find out.
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Reason over Graphical user interface builder tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and Graphical user interface builder strategies.
– Is Agile Testing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How can the value of Agile Testing be defined?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Define IEEE Standards Association planning and prioritize challenges of IEEE Standards Association.
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Integrated development environment projects and catalog Integrated development environment activities.
– In a project to restructure Agile Testing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do we have past Agile Testing Successes?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Information model tasks and arbitrate Information model techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Agile Testing activities?
– What is the purpose of Agile Testing in relation to the mission?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Drive Application release automation strategies and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Application release automation.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Agile Testing leaders?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Agile Testing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Agile Testing External links:
Register – Agile Testing Days
Agile Testing Days
Agile Testing Framework | The Art of Automation Testing
Test management tool External links:
What is test management tool in software testing? – Quora
EasyQA – TEST MANAGEMENT TOOL TO IMPROVE …
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Prezi
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra on Dutch TV – YouTube
Edsger W. Dijkstra (Author of A Discipline of Programming)
Edsger W. Dijkstra – A.M. Turing Award Winner
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper | Flickr
Danese Cooper – Google+
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Agile Testing External links:
Get better quality with agile testing practices | Atlassian
Agile Testing Framework | The Art of Automation Testing
Register – Agile Testing Days
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Data Modeling | IT Pro
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming Benefits: The Business Rationale
Specification by example External links:
Manning | Specification by Example
Specification by Example | ThoughtWorks
Gojko Adzic – Specification By Example on Vimeo
Software quality External links:
Software Quality – ASQ
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
Computer science External links:
BYU Computer Science
Purdue University – Department of Computer Science
Computer Science and Engineering
Object model External links:
The Internet Explorer Object Model – msdn.microsoft.com
Component Object Model (COM)
Object Model calls may fail from WorkbookOpen event …
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer • IEEE Computer Society
Bertrand Meyer | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer – Official Site
Extreme programming practices External links:
Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
Software maintenance External links:
MathWorks Software Maintenance Service – Makers of …
Citrix Software Maintenance Support Program – Citrix
Spiral model External links:
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
Niklaus Wirth on Teaching Computer Science – YouTube
Celebrating Niklaus Wirth’s 80th Birthday | Hacker News
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Software deployment External links:
Windows System Administration, Software Deployment, …
Ultimate Software Deployment Checklist & Deployment …
Sophos Central: Software deployment methods – Sophos Community
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Systems modeling External links:
Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling | Home page
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
Permedia Petroleum Systems Modeling – Landmark …
UML tools External links:
visio – Simple UML tools – Stack Overflow
Computer engineering External links:
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Computer Science and Computer Engineering | …
Electrical & Computer Engineering | College of Engineering
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Continuous Integration – CI | CircleCI
Gojko Adzic External links:
gojko (Gojko Adzic) · GitHub
Gojko Adzic | Facebook
Fifty Quick Ideas to… by Gojko Adzic et al. [PDF/iPad/Kindle]
Function model External links:
[PDF]360 Thinking: An Executive Function Model and …
The Delta Function Model of a Molecule
The Delta Function Model of a Crystal
Project management External links:
CCRS | Project Management Institute
Certifications | Project Management Institute
Infrastructure as Code External links:
[PDF]Infrastructure as Code whitepaper – d0.awsstatic.com
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Incremental build model – YouTube
Agile software development External links:
What is Agile? Learn About Agile Software Development
RoleModel Software – Custom Agile Software Development
What is Agile Software Development? | Agile Alliance
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
[PDF]Formal Methods Tool Qualification – NASA
Executable UML External links:
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Executable UML (xUML)
[PDF]Executable UML: A Foundation for Model Driven …
Data model External links:
NQF: Quality Data Model
Trygve Reenskaug External links:
[PDF]Trygve Reenskaug, University of Oslo …
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Software Documentation | Zenoss
Lifesize Hardware & Software Documentation
Stand-up meeting External links:
5 Steps to Running an Effective Daily Stand-up Meeting
Software architecture External links:
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference in New York …
Example: Software Architecture Document
Software design External links:
Software Design and Development, Bachelor of Science
Devbridge – Custom software design and development
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Rapid application development External links:
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Quick Base Blog | Low Code Rapid Application Development
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Service-oriented architecture External links:
Messaging Patterns in Service-Oriented Architecture, …
Service-Oriented Architecture Summary | Accenture
Combining Service-Oriented Architecture and Event …
Adaptive software development External links:
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
What is ADAPTIVE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT? What …
An adaptive software development process model – …
Extreme programming External links:
Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction.
Waterfall model External links:
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
What project or company uses the waterfall model? – Quora
How is V-Model different from Waterfall model? – Quora
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology – Reddit
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Enterprise Scaled Agile Framework – IBM Jazz.net
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.5) – Scale Enterprise Agile
WSJF – Scaled Agile Framework
Systems development life cycle External links:
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Chapter 5
The Systems Development Life Cycle
Graphical user interface builder External links:
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Graphical user interface builder – YouTube
Graphical user interface builder – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Graphical user interface builder
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Welcome to Mentor
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Documents
Integrated development environment External links:
Anypoint Studio | Integrated Development Environment …
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Flowhub | Integrated Development Environment
Information model External links:
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG – ietf.org
Jail Information Model (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Overview of the Splunk Common Information Model – …
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Application Release Automation | Automic Software
Application Release Automation (ARA) – Gartner IT Glossary