What is involved in Chief information officer
Find out what the related areas are that Chief information officer connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Chief information officer thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Chief information officer journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Chief information officer leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Chief information officer related domains to cover and 232 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Chief information officer, Chief compliance officer, Executive pay, Chief security officer, Mobile technologies, Chief managing director, Executive director, Commanding officer, Computer science, Chief executive officer, Information systems, Chief visionary officer, Chief creative officer, Chief analytics officer, Chief channel officer, Target Corporation, Chief communications officer, Chief sustainability officer, Corporate , Chief audit executive, Public Information Officer, Chief design officer, Board of directors, Collaborative software, Chief Technology Officer, Chief research officer, Chief product officer, Chief content officer, Supervisory board, Chief medical officer, Chief revenue officer, Chief administrative officer, Chief experience officer, National Diet Library, Chief restructuring officer, Cloud computing, Chief learning officer, Chief data officer, Software engineering, Chief web officer, Chief privacy officer, Chief procurement officer, Chief knowledge officer, Corporate governance, Business process outsourcing, Chief information officer, Enterprise Resource Planning, General manager, Chief Digital Officer, Business intelligence, Creative director, Chief investment officer, Chief marketing officer, Vice president, Chief brand officer, Chief operating officer, Chief networking officer, Master of Science in Management, Chief strategy officer, Chief business officer, Chief financial officer, Customer relationship management, Information and communications technology, Chief legal officer, Chief risk officer, Information technology, Computer Weekly, Chief information security officer:
Chief information officer Critical Criteria:
Depict Chief information officer strategies and arbitrate Chief information officer techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Is Chief information officer Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Do Chief information officer rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are internal and external Chief information officer relations?
Chief compliance officer Critical Criteria:
Group Chief compliance officer tactics and know what your objective is.
– Think about the people you identified for your Chief information officer project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Chief information officer project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Executive pay Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Executive pay failures and work towards be a leading Executive pay expert.
– In a project to restructure Chief information officer outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is the Chief information officer organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Chief information officer effort?
Chief security officer Critical Criteria:
Deduce Chief security officer projects and get answers.
– What is the purpose of Chief information officer in relation to the mission?
– What are all of our Chief information officer domains and what do they do?
– How do we Improve Chief information officer service perception, and satisfaction?
Mobile technologies Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Mobile technologies results and catalog Mobile technologies activities.
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– To what extent does management recognize Chief information officer as a tool to increase the results?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Chief information officer requirements in detail?
– Are there recognized Chief information officer problems?
Chief managing director Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Chief managing director failures and assess what counts with Chief managing director that we are not counting.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Chief information officer products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are there Chief information officer Models?
Executive director Critical Criteria:
Adapt Executive director strategies and find the essential reading for Executive director researchers.
– Does the Executive Director and at least one other person (e.g., Board Chair) have access to all passwords?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Chief information officer project?
– Is the Executive Director the only person who can implement the change process?
– Why is Chief information officer important for you now?
Commanding officer Critical Criteria:
Own Commanding officer adoptions and find out.
– How likely is the current Chief information officer plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How would one define Chief information officer leadership?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Computer science risks and sort Computer science activities.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Chief information officer models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Which customers cant participate in our Chief information officer domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Chief information officer been identified and analyzed?
Chief executive officer Critical Criteria:
Frame Chief executive officer issues and point out improvements in Chief executive officer.
– Can we add value to the current Chief information officer decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How can you measure Chief information officer in a systematic way?
Information systems Critical Criteria:
Trace Information systems goals and finalize specific methods for Information systems acceptance.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– What does the customer get from the information systems performance, and on what does that depend, and when?
– What are the principal business applications (i.e. information systems available from staff PC desktops)?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– Are assumptions made in Chief information officer stated explicitly?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– Is authorized user access to information systems ensured?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
– How do we keep improving Chief information officer?
– Is the scope of Chief information officer defined?
Chief visionary officer Critical Criteria:
Rank Chief visionary officer outcomes and define Chief visionary officer competency-based leadership.
– How do we go about Comparing Chief information officer approaches/solutions?
– What about Chief information officer Analysis of results?
Chief creative officer Critical Criteria:
Survey Chief creative officer leadership and devote time assessing Chief creative officer and its risk.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Chief information officer product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does Chief information officer include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is Supporting Chief information officer documentation required?
Chief analytics officer Critical Criteria:
Dissect Chief analytics officer engagements and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Chief analytics officer decisions.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Chief information officer opportunities costing us money?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Chief information officer?
– How do we manage Chief information officer Knowledge Management (KM)?
Chief channel officer Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Chief channel officer projects and get out your magnifying glass.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Chief information officer. How do we gain traction?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Chief information officer? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Chief information officer forward?
Target Corporation Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Target Corporation governance and describe the risks of Target Corporation sustainability.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Chief information officer project?
– What are our needs in relation to Chief information officer skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Think of your Chief information officer project. what are the main functions?
Chief communications officer Critical Criteria:
Unify Chief communications officer management and define what our big hairy audacious Chief communications officer goal is.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Chief information officer in a volatile global economy?
Chief sustainability officer Critical Criteria:
Survey Chief sustainability officer strategies and create a map for yourself.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Chief information officer project?
Corporate Critical Criteria:
Sort Corporate management and handle a jump-start course to Corporate .
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Chief information officer processes?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– Do we review service provider contingency plans, testing of the plan, and incorporate the plan into our own recovery plan?
– How do you incorporate existing work management, crm and/or websites in to your delivery of a geodynamic reporting tool?
– How are you going to ensure that your communications (external and internal) will be on brand?
– What has been accomplished so far from a communications point of view?
– CRM and Customer Service: Strategic Asset or Corporate Overhead?
– Can I explain our corporate Cybersecurity strategy to others?
– Corporate growth plans do you plan to add to your hr team?
– Repair, including health/safety/environmental compliance?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
– Has MD initiatives been matched to the corporate strategy?
– What are our own strengths and weaknesses?
– What industries should the firm be in?
Chief audit executive Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Chief audit executive adoptions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– what is the best design framework for Chief information officer organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Chief information officer process?
Public Information Officer Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Public Information Officer governance and ask what if.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Chief information officer services/products?
– How can you negotiate Chief information officer successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Have you identified your Chief information officer key performance indicators?
Chief design officer Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Chief design officer outcomes and display thorough understanding of the Chief design officer process.
– Consider your own Chief information officer project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Will Chief information officer deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Board of directors Critical Criteria:
Discuss Board of directors outcomes and pioneer acquisition of Board of directors systems.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Chief information officer is underway?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Chief information officer?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
Collaborative software Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Collaborative software strategies and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Collaborative software projects.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Chief information officer project manager?
– What vendors make products that address the Chief information officer needs?
Chief Technology Officer Critical Criteria:
Adapt Chief Technology Officer governance and figure out ways to motivate other Chief Technology Officer users.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Chief information officer information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the long-term Chief information officer goals?
Chief research officer Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Chief research officer quality and document what potential Chief research officer megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Does Chief information officer analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Chief information officer?
Chief product officer Critical Criteria:
Define Chief product officer risks and tour deciding if Chief product officer progress is made.
– Are accountability and ownership for Chief information officer clearly defined?
– What is our formula for success in Chief information officer ?
Chief content officer Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Chief content officer visions and define Chief content officer competency-based leadership.
– How will you measure your Chief information officer effectiveness?
Supervisory board Critical Criteria:
Drive Supervisory board failures and acquire concise Supervisory board education.
– What are the key elements of your Chief information officer performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Do we all define Chief information officer in the same way?
Chief medical officer Critical Criteria:
Track Chief medical officer management and overcome Chief medical officer skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Chief information officer experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Does Chief information officer create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Chief revenue officer Critical Criteria:
Consider Chief revenue officer visions and cater for concise Chief revenue officer education.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Chief information officer activities?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Chief information officer Management?
Chief administrative officer Critical Criteria:
Group Chief administrative officer risks and cater for concise Chief administrative officer education.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Chief information officer processes?
Chief experience officer Critical Criteria:
Use past Chief experience officer governance and look at it backwards.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Chief information officer process?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Wrangle National Diet Library strategies and probe using an integrated framework to make sure National Diet Library is getting what it needs.
– What are the disruptive Chief information officer technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who will provide the final approval of Chief information officer deliverables?
– How can the value of Chief information officer be defined?
Chief restructuring officer Critical Criteria:
Look at Chief restructuring officer tactics and achieve a single Chief restructuring officer view and bringing data together.
– Who needs to know about Chief information officer ?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Cloud computing failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Cloud computing.
– The lack of research tools is unfortunate given that even the most fundamental questions are still unanswered: what is the right distributed architecture for a cloudcomputing system?
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– How can you start to build to a position of trust and risk management when setting up cloud computing for your organization?
– For a customer-facing application, is the move to cloud computing expected to increase the number of customers accessing it?
– There are issues relating to policy and access. if your data is stored abroad whose policy do you adhere to?
– Are the risks associated with cloud computing actually higher than the risks enterprises are facing today?
– How can a small cloud computing consultancy take advantage of the Federal Cloud Computing Strategy?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– Recoverability: how will the service provider respond to disasters and ensure continued service?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– What new opportunities are either enabled by or potential drivers of cloud computing?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– What defines a true cloud solution versus the quasi cloud?
– Fog computing : will it be the future of cloud computing ?
– What are the usability issues around cloud computing?
– Is there a good pricing model for cloud services?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– What is scalability and why is it important?
– Will database virtualization take off?
– Fedramp approved / compliant?
Chief learning officer Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Chief learning officer engagements and secure Chief learning officer creativity.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– Does Chief information officer analysis show the relationships among important Chief information officer factors?
– Have all basic functions of Chief information officer been defined?
Chief data officer Critical Criteria:
Drive Chief data officer engagements and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Chief data officer.
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Software engineering leadership and describe which business rules are needed as Software engineering interface.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Chief web officer Critical Criteria:
Infer Chief web officer failures and finalize the present value of growth of Chief web officer.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Chief information officer agendas for the next 3 years?
Chief privacy officer Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Chief privacy officer failures and look in other fields.
Chief procurement officer Critical Criteria:
Study Chief procurement officer outcomes and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Chief procurement officer decisions.
– How will you know that the Chief information officer project has been successful?
Chief knowledge officer Critical Criteria:
Examine Chief knowledge officer projects and optimize Chief knowledge officer leadership as a key to advancement.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Chief information officer process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Chief information officer process available?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Guard Corporate governance projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Corporate governance strategies.
Business process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Business process outsourcing management and look in other fields.
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– What is the source of the strategies for Chief information officer strengthening and reform?
– How do we maintain Chief information officers Integrity?
Chief information officer Critical Criteria:
Graph Chief information officer results and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Chief information officer.
– Are we Assessing Chief information officer and Risk?
Enterprise Resource Planning Critical Criteria:
Detail Enterprise Resource Planning engagements and track iterative Enterprise Resource Planning results.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Chief information officer objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Chief information officer moving forward?
General manager Critical Criteria:
Accumulate General manager results and assess and formulate effective operational and General manager strategies.
– Why should general managers care about IT security breaches?
– Is a Chief information officer Team Work effort in place?
– What are our Chief information officer Processes?
Chief Digital Officer Critical Criteria:
Pilot Chief Digital Officer governance and explore and align the progress in Chief Digital Officer.
– Will Chief information officer have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How to Secure Chief information officer?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Review Business intelligence issues and handle a jump-start course to Business intelligence.
– Research reveals that more than half of business intelligence projects hit a low degree of acceptance or fail. What factors influence the implementation negative or positive?
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– Does your bi software work well with both centralized and decentralized data architectures and vendors?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What strategies will we pursue to ensure the success of the business intelligence competency center?
– What is the future scope for combination of business intelligence and cloud computing?
– Was your software written by your organization or acquired from a third party?
– What documentation is provided with the software / system and in what format?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Report Users?
– Can Business Intelligence BI meet business expectations?
– How does social media redefine business intelligence?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– How stable is it across domains/geographies?
– What are typical data-mining applications?
Creative director Critical Criteria:
Recall Creative director adoptions and research ways can we become the Creative director company that would put us out of business.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Chief information officer study?
– Does Chief information officer appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Chief investment officer Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Chief investment officer tasks and work towards be a leading Chief investment officer expert.
– When a Chief information officer manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Chief marketing officer Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Chief marketing officer failures and secure Chief marketing officer creativity.
– Does the Chief information officer task fit the clients priorities?
Vice president Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Vice president projects and explore and align the progress in Vice president.
– What are the short and long-term Chief information officer goals?
Chief brand officer Critical Criteria:
Mine Chief brand officer goals and assess and formulate effective operational and Chief brand officer strategies.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Chief information officer, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the business goals Chief information officer is aiming to achieve?
– What are the usability implications of Chief information officer actions?
Chief operating officer Critical Criteria:
Align Chief operating officer outcomes and revise understanding of Chief operating officer architectures.
– Think about the functions involved in your Chief information officer project. what processes flow from these functions?
Chief networking officer Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Chief networking officer leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Chief networking officer projects.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Chief information officer strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Master of Science in Management Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Master of Science in Management strategies and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Master of Science in Management information.
– How do we Identify specific Chief information officer investment and emerging trends?
– Who sets the Chief information officer standards?
Chief strategy officer Critical Criteria:
Boost Chief strategy officer management and create Chief strategy officer explanations for all managers.
– For your Chief information officer project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Chief business officer Critical Criteria:
Check Chief business officer leadership and slay a dragon.
– Is there a Chief information officer Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are current Chief information officer Paradigms?
Chief financial officer Critical Criteria:
Nurse Chief financial officer results and handle a jump-start course to Chief financial officer.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Chief information officer strengthening and reform actually originate?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Frame Customer relationship management management and create Customer relationship management explanations for all managers.
– How to ensure high data availability in mobile computing environment where frequent disconnections may occur because the clients and server may be weakly connected?
– Given that we simply do not have the resources to save all the data that comes into an organization, what shall be saved and what shall be lost?
– Is the installed memory sufficient, based on installation recommendations?
– When shipping a product, do you send tracking information to the customer?
– Are the application host process shut-down options acceptable?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize the address book?
– How is a typical client engagement with your firm structured?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– Do selfservice calls require interaction with an agent?
– Do you know which customers give you the best business?
– Do you offer value to visitors coming to your website?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– Does customer knowledge affect how loyalty is formed?
– Is the Outlook synchronization subscription valid?
– How do we currently collect and process our data?
– Is the user a member of an existing organization?
– How do I get CRM right in a slowing economy?
– How many cases have been resolved?
– What happens to customizations?
– Why is crm important?
Information and communications technology Critical Criteria:
Categorize Information and communications technology results and assess what counts with Information and communications technology that we are not counting.
– Does Chief information officer systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Chief legal officer Critical Criteria:
Systematize Chief legal officer quality and get out your magnifying glass.
– In what ways are Chief information officer vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Chief risk officer Critical Criteria:
Face Chief risk officer leadership and explore and align the progress in Chief risk officer.
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Adapt Information technology strategies and catalog Information technology activities.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Computer Weekly Critical Criteria:
Audit Computer Weekly goals and get answers.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Chief information officer strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do we measure improved Chief information officer service perception, and satisfaction?
– Does our organization need more Chief information officer education?
Chief information security officer Critical Criteria:
Match Chief information security officer visions and create Chief information security officer explanations for all managers.
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (ciso or equivalent title)?
– What threat is Chief information officer addressing?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Chief information officer Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Chief information officer External links:
Home | Office of the Chief Information Officer
OMES: Chief Information Officer (CIO) – Home
Office of the Chief Information Officer | Department of Energy
Chief compliance officer External links:
Chief Compliance Officer Jobs – Monster.com
[PDF]From Tim Halevan, Chief Compliance Officer, CUNA …
Chief Compliance Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Executive pay External links:
Executive Pay – The New York Times
Chief security officer External links:
Chief Security Officer Jobs – Monster.com
Chief Security Officer Leaves NERC
Mobile technologies External links:
ClinOne – Mobile technologies to accelerate clinical research
How Mobile Technologies Are Shaping a New Generation
43 Mobile Technologies, Inc reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Executive director External links:
Title Executive Director Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Executive Director vs. President/CEO Title – CharityChannel
Commanding officer External links:
Title 25, §1541: Commanding officer – Maine Legislature
Computer science External links:
College of Engineering and Computer Science – CECS
Computer Science & Engineering | College of Engineering
Computer Science Curriculum for Grades K-5 | Code.org
Chief executive officer External links:
Aron J. Ain, Chief Executive Officer | Kronos
Chief Executive Officer Stuart Parker – USAA / Welcome to …
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary
Information systems External links:
HealthCo Information Systems
Defense Information Systems Agency – Official Site
NTREIS | North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc.
Chief visionary officer External links:
What does Chief visionary officer mean? – Definitions.net
http://www.definitions.net/definition/Chief visionary officer
What is the role of a chief visionary officer? – Quora
Chief creative officer External links:
Greg Manko, Chief Creative Officer • Manko Marketing Inc.
Sarah Walter – Chief Creative Officer @ Metail | Crunchbase
Chief analytics officer External links:
John Lee – loanDepot Chief Analytics Officer
Agenda | Chief Analytics Officer Forum
Chief Analytics Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Target Corporation External links:
Target Corporation – TGT – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Up and Up alcohol (swab) Target Corporation – Drugs.com
Chief communications officer External links:
Chief communications officer
http://The chief communications officer – or sometimes, Corporate communications officer – or public relations officer is the head of communications, public relations, and/or public affairs in an organization. Typically, the CCO of a corporation reports to the chief executive officer. The CCO may hold an academic degree in communications.
DHEC: Christopher Augustine, Chief Communications Officer
Corporate External links:
Corporate | REPUBLIC TITLE
List of Corporate Titles | Chron.com
Corporate Executive Job Titles List – The Balance
Chief audit executive External links:
[PDF]Attributes of a Highly Successful Chief Audit Executive
Chief Audit Executive Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Chief Audit Executive Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Public Information Officer External links:
IS-29 Public Information Officer Awareness
Santa Fe Police Public Information Officer (PIO)
E388: Advanced Public Information Officer – FEMA
Board of directors External links:
Board of Directors | Ripple
Box Leadership: Executive Team and Board of Directors
Board of Directors | WMATA
Collaborative software External links:
Collaborative software | Britannica.com
Fordaq | Collaborative Software Solutions
Collaborative software solutions from MultiTaction
Chief Technology Officer External links:
Chief Technology Officer – CTO – Investopedia
octo | Office of the Chief Technology Officer
Chief research officer External links:
Chief Research Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Chief product officer External links:
James (Jim) Welch, Chief Product Officer | Kronos
CNN Profiles – Alex Wellen – Chief Product Officer, CNN – CNN
Tim Von Kaenel – loanDepot Chief Product Officer
Supervisory board External links:
adidas – Supervisory Board
VMLIP Members’ Supervisory Board – vmlins.org
Directors, Audit & Supervisory Board Members – TDK
Chief medical officer External links:
[PDF]Chief Medical Officer Job Description 080613 – MedCost
Chief Medical Officer Job Description Examples | Indeed.com
Carlos A. Pellegrini, Chief Medical Officer, UW Medicine
Chief administrative officer External links:
Chief Administrative Officer Sarita Nair — City of Albuquerque
Allianz Life | Cathy Mahone — Chief Administrative Officer
National Diet Library External links:
National Diet Library | library, Tokyo, Japan | Britannica.com
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
National Diet Library law. (Book, 1961) [WorldCat.org]
Chief restructuring officer External links:
Chief Restructuring Officer – ankura.com
[PDF]The Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) – EACTP
Cloud computing External links:
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | DevOps
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – …
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Chief learning officer External links:
Chief Learning Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Chief Learning Officer Exchange West
Chief Learning Officer / Chief Learning Officer
Chief data officer External links:
Chief Data Officer Salary – PayScale
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Chief web officer External links:
Pegasus Solutions Names David Millili Chief Web Officer
Chief privacy officer External links:
Chief Privacy Officer | U.S. Department of Education
Rise of the Chief Privacy Officer – Government Technology
Chief procurement officer External links:
[PDF]Chief Procurement Officer – California
PART 4 CHIEF PROCUREMENT OFFICER FOR PUBLIC …
Office of the Chief Procurement Officer | CookCountyIL.gov
Chief knowledge officer External links:
What Is a Chief Knowledge Officer? – sloanreview.mit.edu
NASA Chief Knowledge Officer | Share. Connect. Engage.
Corporate governance External links:
The Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance …
Sprint Corporation – Corporate Governance
Regions Financial Corporation – Corporate Governance
Business process outsourcing External links:
Onshore credit to cash business process outsourcing
Business Process Outsourcing | BPO | DATAMARK, Inc.
Chief information officer External links:
Office of the Chief Information Officer
Office of the Chief Information Officer | Department of Energy
Home | Office of the Chief Information Officer
Enterprise Resource Planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning Broward County Public Schools
MDConnect | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
Enterprise Resource Planning
General manager External links:
When Is General Manager Used as a Title? | Chron.com
Title General Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Business intelligence External links:
Oracle Business Intelligence – RCI
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Creative director External links:
Creative Director | World Resources Institute
Chief investment officer External links:
Brion Johnson, Chief Investment Officer | The Hartford
Chief Investment Officer – CIO – Investopedia
Allianz Life | Todd Hedtke — Chief Investment Officer
Chief marketing officer External links:
Chief Marketing Officer Job Description Examples | …
Title Chief Marketing Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Vice president External links:
Vice president (capitalization and hyphenation) – Grammarist
What Is a Vice President’s Role? – The Balance
Chief operating officer External links:
Chief Operating Officer – Find Info on Degrees and Courses
http://ad · Learn.org/ChiefOfficer
Chief Operating Officer | About | CDC
Thomas Montag is chief operating officer of Bank of America and is a member of the company’s executive management team.
http://Jeffrey A. Marquis – President/Chief Operating Officer
Chief networking officer External links:
Startups, Say Hello to the Chief Networking Officer
What is CHIEF NETWORKING OFFICER? What does …
Master of Science in Management External links:
Master of Science in Management (MSM) | The American …
Master of Science in Management and Leadership | …
Chief strategy officer External links:
New Chief Strategy Officer named – Waste Management
Don Weinstein | Chief Strategy Officer | ADP
Omar Abbosh–Chief Strategy Officer at Accenture
Chief business officer External links:
Chief Business Officer and Executive Vice President
Chief Business Officer / Chief Business Officer
Robert Kyncl, Chief Business Officer, YouTube Bio – CES 2018
Chief financial officer External links:
ocfo | Office of the Chief Financial Officer
[PDF]Chief Financial Officer Job Description
Meet the CFO – Chief Financial Officer
Customer relationship management External links:
Agile CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Information and communications technology External links:
“Information and Communications Technology Utilization …
[PDF]Information and communications technology …
Chief legal officer External links:
2017 Chief Legal Officer Survey, Altman Weil, Inc.
Chief Legal Officer Salary – PayScale
Keith Morgan, Chief Legal Officer | TIAA
Chief risk officer External links:
Chris Austin Chief Risk Officer – icat.com
Robert Paiano, Chief Risk Officer | The Hartford
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
Computer Weekly External links:
Zach Emmanuel – Computer Weekly, Reporter
Computer Weekly – Home | Facebook
Computer Weekly – Google+