What is involved in Integrated Marketing Communications
Find out what the related areas are that Integrated Marketing Communications connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Integrated Marketing Communications thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Integrated Marketing Communications journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Integrated Marketing Communications leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Integrated Marketing Communications related domains to cover and 111 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Integrated Marketing Communications, Advertising management, Alibaba Group, American Association of Advertising Agencies, Brand awareness, Brand equity, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Communication planning, Consumer behavior, Consumer behaviour, Direct selling, EA Games, Event planning, Financial Times, Four C’s, Four P’s, Game of Thrones, Global marketing, Intrinsic motivation, Marketing communications, Marketing mix, Mass customization, Media relations, Medill School of Journalism, Nike, Inc., Personal selling, Promotional mix, Staples Inc.:
Integrated Marketing Communications Critical Criteria:
Graph Integrated Marketing Communications tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in Integrated Marketing Communications because they lack skills.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– How might imc be used by the two organizations to improve their marketing communications efforts in relation to green issues?
– How does the integrated marketing communications (imc) plan approach differ from traditional approaches to promotion?
– What is the next stage in the imc planning process, once marketing and communication objectives have been set?
– How do selective attention, selective distortion, and selective retention apply to this advertising message?
– What communication objectives might the game manufacturer set for this advertising message?
– What are all of our Integrated Marketing Communications domains and what do they do?
– What objectives are appropriate for our initial communications campaign?
– If it comes in more than one size or color, which should be featured?
– What do we mean by integrated marketing communications (imc)?
– How should we establish our marketing communications budget?
– What is the nature of our middlemen or the trade?
– Are we sure the target audience is watching?
– Have all reasonable options been examined?
– How to Secure Integrated Marketing Communications?
– What is the major role of promotion?
– To whom do you go to get the facts?
– Is sponsorship a smart career move?
– Build on this with some publicity?
– Who buys the product or service?
Advertising management Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Advertising management failures and find out what it really means.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Integrated Marketing Communications project?
– Is Supporting Integrated Marketing Communications documentation required?
– Which Integrated Marketing Communications goals are the most important?
Alibaba Group Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Alibaba Group decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Alibaba Group projects.
– Are there Integrated Marketing Communications Models?
American Association of Advertising Agencies Critical Criteria:
Gauge American Association of Advertising Agencies tasks and point out American Association of Advertising Agencies tensions in leadership.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Integrated Marketing Communications is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– For your Integrated Marketing Communications project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How likely is the current Integrated Marketing Communications plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Brand awareness Critical Criteria:
Model after Brand awareness decisions and budget for Brand awareness challenges.
– What are the objectives of our campaign as they relate to brand awareness, knowledge and interest, favorable attitudes and image, and purchase intentions?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Integrated Marketing Communications with what users do day-to-day?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Integrated Marketing Communications processes?
– How to deal with Integrated Marketing Communications Changes?
Brand equity Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Brand equity tasks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Brand equity.
Chartered Institute of Marketing Critical Criteria:
Match Chartered Institute of Marketing decisions and maintain Chartered Institute of Marketing for success.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Integrated Marketing Communications project manager?
– How will you know that the Integrated Marketing Communications project has been successful?
Communication planning Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Communication planning quality and mentor Communication planning customer orientation.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Integrated Marketing Communications, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we Lead with Integrated Marketing Communications in Mind?
Consumer behavior Critical Criteria:
Survey Consumer behavior risks and define what our big hairy audacious Consumer behavior goal is.
– How important is Integrated Marketing Communications to the user organizations mission?
– How do we keep improving Integrated Marketing Communications?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Look at Consumer behaviour strategies and sort Consumer behaviour activities.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Integrated Marketing Communications? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What is the source of the strategies for Integrated Marketing Communications strengthening and reform?
Direct selling Critical Criteria:
Think about Direct selling issues and display thorough understanding of the Direct selling process.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Integrated Marketing Communications information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Integrated Marketing Communications activities?
EA Games Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about EA Games projects and describe the risks of EA Games sustainability.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Integrated Marketing Communications objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Integrated Marketing Communications objectives?
– Will Integrated Marketing Communications deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Event planning Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Event planning engagements and get going.
– Is there any existing Integrated Marketing Communications governance structure?
– Is a Integrated Marketing Communications Team Work effort in place?
Financial Times Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Financial Times risks and explain and analyze the challenges of Financial Times.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Integrated Marketing Communications in a volatile global economy?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Integrated Marketing Communications?
Four C’s Critical Criteria:
Confer re Four C’s issues and create a map for yourself.
– How can you negotiate Integrated Marketing Communications successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Does Integrated Marketing Communications systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do Integrated Marketing Communications rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Four P’s Critical Criteria:
Face Four P’s tactics and research ways can we become the Four P’s company that would put us out of business.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Integrated Marketing Communications project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Integrated Marketing Communications project lifecycle?
– Are assumptions made in Integrated Marketing Communications stated explicitly?
Game of Thrones Critical Criteria:
Face Game of Thrones adoptions and find answers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Integrated Marketing Communications? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What business benefits will Integrated Marketing Communications goals deliver if achieved?
– What is Effective Integrated Marketing Communications?
Global marketing Critical Criteria:
Add value to Global marketing engagements and gather Global marketing models .
– Consider your own Integrated Marketing Communications project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Do the Integrated Marketing Communications decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Intrinsic motivation Critical Criteria:
Gauge Intrinsic motivation engagements and tour deciding if Intrinsic motivation progress is made.
– What are the disruptive Integrated Marketing Communications technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Integrated Marketing Communications activities?
Marketing communications Critical Criteria:
Start Marketing communications projects and define what our big hairy audacious Marketing communications goal is.
– Think about the people you identified for your Integrated Marketing Communications project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– There are a variety of product related problems that can turn into crises. what if product tampering occurs and consumers buying products are harmed?
– What people, activities, organizations and media can have the most effect on determining the target audiences receptivity to csm products?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– If you do not know the cpm how can you justify the expense of using one medium or vehicle versus another?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What is integrated marketing communications, and why it becoming increasingly accepted?
– How can we position our brand so that the consumer finds it valuable and distinctive?
– What is our Increasing importance of integrated marketing communications … why?
– It supports conviction and purchase by asking so, are you ready to connect?
– Do you want consumers to demonstrate proof-of-purchase?
– Is the brand being introduced or is it established?
– Do we have experlenco with this type of promotion?
– What is your type of distribution outlet/system?
– Do the media selected reach the target audience?
– What type of logistics are required?
– What is to be tested?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Marketing mix management and innovate what needs to be done with Marketing mix.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
Mass customization Critical Criteria:
Trace Mass customization governance and intervene in Mass customization processes and leadership.
– How do we Improve Integrated Marketing Communications service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are specific Integrated Marketing Communications Rules to follow?
– Variety for sale: Mass customization or mass confusion?
Media relations Critical Criteria:
Track Media relations tasks and adopt an insight outlook.
– Think about the functions involved in your Integrated Marketing Communications project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Integrated Marketing Communications been identified and analyzed?
Medill School of Journalism Critical Criteria:
Grasp Medill School of Journalism management and catalog what business benefits will Medill School of Journalism goals deliver if achieved.
– Does our organization need more Integrated Marketing Communications education?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Integrated Marketing Communications Management?
Nike, Inc. Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Nike, Inc. risks and ask questions.
– Do those selected for the Integrated Marketing Communications team have a good general understanding of what Integrated Marketing Communications is all about?
Personal selling Critical Criteria:
Add value to Personal selling projects and get answers.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Integrated Marketing Communications into the services that we provide?
– What is the major advantage of personal selling over advertising as a communication method?
– Have all basic functions of Integrated Marketing Communications been defined?
– How can skill-level changes improve Integrated Marketing Communications?
Promotional mix Critical Criteria:
Investigate Promotional mix planning and ask what if.
– Which of the elements of the promotional mix is usually regarded as most credible?
– Which promotional tools would be most effective in our promotional mix?
– What is our Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy?
Staples Inc. Critical Criteria:
Deduce Staples Inc. quality and develop and take control of the Staples Inc. initiative.
– What are the key elements of your Integrated Marketing Communications performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Are we Assessing Integrated Marketing Communications and Risk?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Integrated Marketing Communications Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Integrated Marketing Communications External links:
Rhea+Kaiser | Integrated Marketing Communications Agency
Advertising management External links:
QuanticMind | Predictive Advertising Management Platform
MSU RO: Academic Programs:Advertising Management
AdTrak™ – Advertising Management | BEM Systems
Alibaba Group External links:
BABA – Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Stock quote – …
American Association of Advertising Agencies External links:
11 American Association of Advertising Agencies reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Brand awareness External links:
The Importance of Brand Awareness | Chron.com
How to Increase Brand Awareness for a Product | Chron.com
Brand Awareness Questionnaire Template | SurveyMonkey
Brand equity External links:
Brand Equity – Investopedia
[PDF]What is Brand Equity and What Does the Branding …
How to Measure Brand Equity – The Balance
Chartered Institute of Marketing External links:
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING MANAGEMENT
The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG)
Chartered Institute of Marketing – MyCIM login
Communication planning External links:
[PDF]A Public Health Communication Planning Framework
Communication Planning – Jamestown Presbyterian Church
Consumer behavior External links:
Consumer behavior (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Consumer behavior (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Consumer Behavior – AbeBooks
Consumer behaviour External links:
An Insight on Consumer Behaviour
Essay about Theory of Consumer Behaviour – cram.com
edward mcclymont – MARK217 CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR
Direct selling External links:
MLM News » Direct Selling Facts, Figures and News
DSWA Direct Selling World Alliance – Home Page
Direct Selling | A website for independent businesspeople.
EA Games External links:
EA Games – System Requirement Checking Tool
Event planning External links:
NYC Event Planning & Catering | Events | Weddings | Corporate
Marriott Event Planning Services | Contact an Events Planner
Catering| Event Planning| Ann Arbor
Financial Times External links:
Financial times. (Journal, magazine, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Business school rankings from the Financial Times – FT.com
Four C’s External links:
The Four C’s | The 4 C’s | Diamond Cut, Color, Clarity & Carat
The Four C’s of Innovation
The Four C’S of The Big South Fork – Home | Facebook
Four P’s External links:
Marketing Mix | Product in Four P’s
Marketing Mix | Place in Four P’s
The Four P’s of Evangelism — Think Eternity
Game of Thrones External links:
Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones (TV Series 2011– ) – IMDb
Game of Thrones – Home | Facebook
Global marketing External links:
Global Marketing | What is Global Marketing?
Professional Translation Services | Global Marketing
Intrinsic motivation External links:
Free intrinsic motivation Essays and Papers – 123HelpMe
[PPT]Intrinsic Motivation – Psychology
Intrinsic motivation (Book, 1975) [WorldCat.org]
Marketing communications External links:
RRD | Multichannel Marketing Communications
Marketing Communications – Spark451
Marketing Communications // University of Notre Dame
Marketing mix External links:
What Is Marketing Mix? | Chron.com
Cialis Marketing Mix | DXSpharmacy
Mass customization External links:
CiteSeerX — Title: Mass Customization in Ambient Narratives
Media relations External links:
Media Relations Agency – Pay Per Interview Publicity®
LuLaRoe Media Relations Blog
Media Relations – Bed Bath & Beyond
Nike, Inc. External links:
Select Your Country for SWOOSH – Nike, Inc.
NKE Balance Sheet | Nike, Inc. Stock – Yahoo Finance
Nike, Inc. (NKE) Earnings Report Date – NASDAQ.com
Personal selling External links:
Unit 12: Public Relations, Sales Promotion, & Personal Selling
The Importance of Personal Selling | Chron.com
Personal Selling & Merchandising | tutor2u Business
Promotional mix External links:
Learn About Promotional Mix in Marketing – The Balance
Promotional Mix | MARKETING MIX
Promotional Mix test Flashcards | Quizlet
Staples Inc. External links:
Staples Inc. Layoffs – TheLayoff.com