What is involved in Economic development
Find out what the related areas are that Economic development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Economic development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Economic development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Economic development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Economic development related domains to cover and 132 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Economic development, Monetary policy, Economic mobility, Social venture capital, Wage slavery, Economic system, Lists of countries and territories, Poverty rate, Competitive advantage, Industrial Revolution, Computational economics, Spontaneous order, Financial deepening, Welfare economics, Factors of production, Multinational corporation, Modernization theory, Startup company, Library of Congress Control Number, Infrastructure-based development, Behavioral economics, Libertarian socialism, Knowledge economy, Public economics, Comparison between U.S. states and countries by GDP, Game theory, JEL classification codes, Health economics, Financial economics, Supply and demand, Latin America, Social anarchism, Economic geography, Private foundation, Agricultural economics, Development theory, Democratic capitalism, Environmental economics, Development economics, World War II, Economic development organization, Financial Revolution, Economic growth, organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Wage labour, Amartya Sen, Pearson Education, Fiscal policy, Gross national income, Labour economics:
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Infer Economic development outcomes and correct better engagement with Economic development results.
– Do we monitor the Economic development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Economic development moving forward?
– Does our organization need more Economic development education?
Monetary policy Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Monetary policy tasks and define Monetary policy competency-based leadership.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Economic development leaders?
– Are accountability and ownership for Economic development clearly defined?
– Do we have past Economic development Successes?
Economic mobility Critical Criteria:
Unify Economic mobility adoptions and look for lots of ideas.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Economic development requirements in detail?
– How can the value of Economic development be defined?
Social venture capital Critical Criteria:
Recall Social venture capital decisions and display thorough understanding of the Social venture capital process.
– What are the disruptive Economic development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How will you measure your Economic development effectiveness?
– What are current Economic development Paradigms?
Wage slavery Critical Criteria:
Adapt Wage slavery management and balance specific methods for improving Wage slavery results.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Economic development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Economic development project lifecycle?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Economic development processes of our organization?
Economic system Critical Criteria:
Explore Economic system decisions and research ways can we become the Economic system company that would put us out of business.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Economic development is underway?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Economic development, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do you contribute to the well-being of your environmental, social, and economic systems?
Lists of countries and territories Critical Criteria:
Model after Lists of countries and territories issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Lists of countries and territories results.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Economic development process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Economic development process available?
– What is the source of the strategies for Economic development strengthening and reform?
– Will Economic development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Poverty rate Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Poverty rate decisions and spearhead techniques for implementing Poverty rate.
– What are the long-term Economic development goals?
Competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Competitive advantage results and get the big picture.
– In the case of a Economic development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Economic development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Economic development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
– Designing internet of things (IoT) solutions can unlock innovation, increase efficiencies and create new competitive advantages. but in an emerging marketplace of mostly unknown and untested solutions, where do we start?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– Value proposition – can we create and sustain competitive advantage for this product?
– How likely is it that the strategy will continue to sustain competitive advantage?
– organizational Culture: Can it be a Source of Sustained Competitive Advantage?
– What vendors make products that address the Economic development needs?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– What is our competitive advantage?
– Are there Economic development Models?
Industrial Revolution Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Industrial Revolution risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Think about the people you identified for your Economic development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Computational economics Critical Criteria:
Map Computational economics risks and differentiate in coordinating Computational economics.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Economic development project manager?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Economic development activities?
– Is there any existing Economic development governance structure?
Spontaneous order Critical Criteria:
Categorize Spontaneous order planning and be persistent.
– Is there a Economic development Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How to Secure Economic development?
Financial deepening Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Financial deepening adoptions and tour deciding if Financial deepening progress is made.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Economic development process?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Economic development project?
– What business benefits will Economic development goals deliver if achieved?
Welfare economics Critical Criteria:
Use past Welfare economics tactics and explore and align the progress in Welfare economics.
– Does the Economic development task fit the clients priorities?
– How is the value delivered by Economic development being measured?
Factors of production Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Factors of production strategies and oversee Factors of production management by competencies.
– How do we Identify specific Economic development investment and emerging trends?
– How can we improve Economic development?
Multinational corporation Critical Criteria:
Administer Multinational corporation tasks and overcome Multinational corporation skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What is our Economic development Strategy?
Modernization theory Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Modernization theory goals and finalize specific methods for Modernization theory acceptance.
– How can you negotiate Economic development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Economic development that make it risky?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Economic development project?
Startup company Critical Criteria:
Test Startup company failures and customize techniques for implementing Startup company controls.
– Is a Economic development Team Work effort in place?
– Are there recognized Economic development problems?
Library of Congress Control Number Critical Criteria:
Discuss Library of Congress Control Number leadership and define what do we need to start doing with Library of Congress Control Number.
– Which customers cant participate in our Economic development domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Infrastructure-based development Critical Criteria:
Grasp Infrastructure-based development results and raise human resource and employment practices for Infrastructure-based development.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Economic development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does Economic development analysis show the relationships among important Economic development factors?
Behavioral economics Critical Criteria:
Administer Behavioral economics outcomes and oversee Behavioral economics requirements.
– For your Economic development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Economic development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is Economic development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Libertarian socialism Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Libertarian socialism issues and get going.
– Does Economic development analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Have you identified your Economic development key performance indicators?
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Knowledge economy planning and look in other fields.
– What is our formula for success in Economic development ?
– What threat is Economic development addressing?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Mine Public economics quality and customize techniques for implementing Public economics controls.
– Think about the functions involved in your Economic development project. what processes flow from these functions?
Comparison between U.S. states and countries by GDP Critical Criteria:
See the value of Comparison between U.S. states and countries by GDP outcomes and gather practices for scaling Comparison between U.S. states and countries by GDP.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Economic development process?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Economic development process?
Game theory Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Game theory leadership and report on setting up Game theory without losing ground.
– How do we measure improved Economic development service perception, and satisfaction?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Economic development study?
JEL classification codes Critical Criteria:
Add value to JEL classification codes decisions and check on ways to get started with JEL classification codes.
– what is the best design framework for Economic development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Health economics Critical Criteria:
Steer Health economics strategies and mentor Health economics customer orientation.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Economic development processes?
Financial economics Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Financial economics outcomes and achieve a single Financial economics view and bringing data together.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Economic development does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Supply and demand Critical Criteria:
Explore Supply and demand strategies and devise Supply and demand key steps.
– How will you know that the Economic development project has been successful?
– What are the usability implications of Economic development actions?
Latin America Critical Criteria:
Talk about Latin America adoptions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Latin America is getting what it needs.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Economic development. How do we gain traction?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Economic development services/products?
– Does Economic development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Social anarchism Critical Criteria:
Learn from Social anarchism tasks and customize techniques for implementing Social anarchism controls.
– What are the short and long-term Economic development goals?
– What are our Economic development Processes?
Economic geography Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Economic geography tactics and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Economic geography.
– Have all basic functions of Economic development been defined?
– What will drive Economic development change?
Private foundation Critical Criteria:
Shape Private foundation quality and assess and formulate effective operational and Private foundation strategies.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Economic development Management?
– Why should we adopt a Economic development framework?
Agricultural economics Critical Criteria:
Learn from Agricultural economics quality and get the big picture.
Development theory Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Development theory engagements and probe the present value of growth of Development theory.
– Does Economic development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Are we Assessing Economic development and Risk?
Democratic capitalism Critical Criteria:
See the value of Democratic capitalism issues and check on ways to get started with Democratic capitalism.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Economic development?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Economic development values?
Environmental economics Critical Criteria:
Start Environmental economics tactics and look at it backwards.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Economic development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Development economics Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Development economics leadership and catalog what business benefits will Development economics goals deliver if achieved.
– Does Economic development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Who sets the Economic development standards?
World War II Critical Criteria:
Infer World War II outcomes and define what do we need to start doing with World War II.
Economic development organization Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Economic development organization projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Economic development organization decisions.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Economic development processes?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Economic development effort?
– Can we do Economic development without complex (expensive) analysis?
Financial Revolution Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Financial Revolution management and correct better engagement with Financial Revolution results.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Economic development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– When a Economic development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Is Economic development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Economic growth Critical Criteria:
Survey Economic growth risks and slay a dragon.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Economic development with what users do day-to-day?
organization for Economic Co-operation and Development Critical Criteria:
Confer over organization for Economic Co-operation and Development management and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling organization for Economic Co-operation and Development projects.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Economic development project?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Economic development?
Wage labour Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Wage labour governance and create a map for yourself.
– What are internal and external Economic development relations?
Amartya Sen Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Amartya Sen tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Amartya Sen decisions.
Pearson Education Critical Criteria:
Nurse Pearson Education decisions and document what potential Pearson Education megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Economic development leader?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Economic development forward?
Fiscal policy Critical Criteria:
Judge Fiscal policy adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Fiscal policy decisions.
Gross national income Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Gross national income engagements and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Gross national income.
Labour economics Critical Criteria:
Coach on Labour economics visions and point out Labour economics tensions in leadership.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Economic development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Economic development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Economic development External links:
LED | Louisiana Economic Development
Michigan Economic Development Corporation | MEDC
Division of Workforce and Economic Development
Monetary policy External links:
Monetary Policy – Cardano
The Fed – Monetary Policy
Macroeconomics- Monetary Policy Flashcards | Quizlet
Economic mobility External links:
Restoring America’s Economic Mobility – Imprimis
Social venture capital External links:
Introduction to Social Venture Capital – Cleverism
Wage slavery External links:
Amazon Wage Slavery
How is real slavery different from wage slavery? – Quora
Noam Chomsky – Wage Slavery – YouTube
Economic system External links:
Economic System of Communism | Chron.com
Feudal land tenure | economic system | Britannica.com
Economic System Types | Chron.com
Competitive advantage External links:
Competitive Advantage | tutor2u Business
The Reisner Group- Your Competitive Advantage
Competitive Advantage Defined – investopedia.com
Industrial Revolution External links:
Smart Factory Expo | Fourth Industrial Revolution 4IR
Industrial Revolution – Facts & Summary – HISTORY.com
Industrial Revolution Timeline – softschools.com
Computational economics External links:
Handbook of Computational Economics – ScienceDirect.com
Computational Economics – Springer
Spontaneous order External links:
This Video Game Really Gets Spontaneous Order – …
Spontaneous Order – Google+
Immanuel Kant on Spontaneous Order | Libertarianism.org
Financial deepening External links:
FINANCIAL DEEPENING AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN …
[PDF]Rethinking Financial Deepening: Stability and Growth
Financial Deepening in Mexico. (eBook, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Welfare economics External links:
Welfare economics | Britannica.com
Welfare Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Behavioral Welfare Economics and Redistribution
Factors of production External links:
In economics, factors of production (inputs) are used in the production process to produce finished goods (outputs). The amounts of the inputs used determine the quantity of output according to a relationship called the production function. There are three basic resources or factors of production: land, labor, and capital. Some modern economists also consider entrepreneurship or time a factor of production.
The Factors of Production Flashcards | Quizlet
Factors Of Production – Investopedia
Multinational corporation External links:
What is a Multinational Corporation? – YouTube
Multinational corporation | business | Britannica.com
Multinational Corporation – MNC
Modernization theory External links:
4.Modernization Theory Flashcards | Quizlet
Startup company External links:
mu Space Corp, Thailand-based satellite startup company.
World’s Largest Startup Company Platform | Startups.co
Startup Company Name Generator – namemesh.com
Library of Congress Control Number External links:
[PDF]Library of Congress Control Number: 2001094693 ISBN …
AuthorHouse – Library of Congress Control Number
What is an LCCN (Library of Congress Control Number)?
Behavioral economics External links:
Behavioral Sciences Jobs – Behavioral Economics Jobs
Behavioral Economics Consulting & Incentives — VAL Health
Behavioral Economics: Crash Course Economics #27 – …
Libertarian socialism External links:
Noam Chomsky Explains Libertarian Socialism – YouTube
Libertarian Socialism in 5 Minutes – YouTube
Urban Dictionary: Libertarian Socialism
Knowledge economy External links:
Jobs Rock Hill | Knowledge Economy Jobs in Rock Hill, SC
Knowledge Economy – Investopedia
Knowledge Economy | Rock Hill Economic Development
Public economics External links:
Journal of Public Economics – Official Site
Public Economics | Coursera
Journal of Public Economics – ScienceDirect.com
Game theory External links:
Game theory (Book, 1991) [WorldCat.org]
Game theory – IS Theory
“Joan of Arcadia” Game Theory (TV Episode 2005) – IMDb
JEL classification codes External links:
JEL classification codes – YouTube
JEL Classification Codes Guide Catalogue en ligne
[PDF]JEL classification codes – es.rae
Health economics External links:
CDC – Public Health Economics – STLT Gateway
International Health Economics Association – Official Site
Value Based Healthcare – Health Economics | Bard
Financial economics External links:
[PDF]Journal of Financial Economics
Financial economics (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
MFE: Models for Financial Economics | SOA
Supply and demand External links:
Nursing: Supply and Demand through 2020 – CEW Georgetown
Supply and Demand – Investor’s Business Daily
Supply and Demand Curves – Mind Tools – Online
Latin America External links:
BURGER KING® North America, Latin America, Caribbean
Latin America | Gate 1 Travel – More of the World For Less!
Latin America & Caribbean – BBC News
Social anarchism External links:
Social Anarchism – Home | Facebook
What is SOCIAL ANARCHISM? What does SOCIAL …
Social Anarchism/Toward a General Theory of …
Economic geography External links:
Economic Geography Flashcards | Quizlet
Economic Geography Current Issue | Clark University
Economic Geography – Merriam-Webster
Private foundation External links:
Public Charity vs. Private Foundation
Comparing a Private Foundation vs. a Donor Advised Fund
U.S. Trust | Private Foundation Services
Agricultural economics External links:
Custom Rates | Agricultural Economics
Agricultural Economics | Kansas State University
[PDF]Purdue Agricultural Economics Report
https://ag.purdue.edu/agecon/Documents/PAER August 2017.pdf
Development theory External links:
Social Development Theory (Vygotsky) – Learning Theories
Family Development Theory Flashcards | Quizlet
Social Development Theory – Instructional Design
Democratic capitalism External links:
Inequality and Democratic Capitalism – The Globalist
Irwin Stelzer on strengthening American democratic capitalism
Safeguarding Democratic Capitalism – Home | Facebook
Environmental economics External links:
Environmental Economics – Investopedia
Environmental Economics – Oxford Research Encyclopedia …
Environmental Economics – NERA
Development economics External links:
Development Economics – investopedia.com
Development Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Academics – Center for Development Economics
World War II External links:
World War II – Battles, Facts, Videos & Pictures – History.com
Adolf Hitler – World War II – HISTORY.com
World War Ii – AbeBooks
Economic development organization External links:
Home | Southern Idaho Economic Development Organization
Team NEO: Economic Development Organization in …
Financial Revolution External links:
Financial Revolution Books by Matthew A. Easterbrook. Financial Revolution is a book designed to help others who are suffering from credit and financial problems.
Coin Mastery – Experience the financial revolution
The financial revolution (Book, 1986) [WorldCat.org]
Economic growth External links:
economic growth | Britannica.com
organization for Economic Co-operation and Development External links:
Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development – …
Wage labour External links:
What is wage labour, and why must it be abolished? – Quora
Amartya Sen External links:
Amartya Sen – Repenser l’inégalité – De Dicto #14 – YouTube
Amartya Sen | Indian economist | Britannica.com
Pearson Education External links:
9th Grade Homeschool Curriculum: Pearson Education …
Pearson Education Center
Fiscal policy External links:
Fiscal Policy: Spending Flashcards | Quizlet
Fiscal Policy: Taxes Flashcards | Quizlet
Fiscal Policy and Procedures Manual – Alabama
Gross national income External links:
Gross National Income: Definition, vs GDP and GNP,
Gross National Income for Afghanistan | FRED | St. Louis Fed
Gross National Income for United States | FRED | St. Louis Fed
Labour economics External links:
Chapter 9 | Prices | Labour Economics