Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Backpropagation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Backpropagation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Backpropagation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Backpropagation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Backpropagation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- Are we Assessing Backpropagation and Risk?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Backpropagation is underway?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Backpropagation results are met?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Can we do Backpropagation without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Backpropagation book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Backpropagation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Backpropagation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Backpropagation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Backpropagation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Backpropagation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Backpropagation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Backpropagation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the ways to create and distribute Backpropagation project performance information?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization taken a well-grounded decision about the procurement procedure chosen and has it documented the process?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Change Management Plan: Would you need to tailor a special message for each segment of the audience?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Beneficiaries; Who are the potential beneficiaries?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does poking fun at technical professionals communications skills impact the industry and educational programs?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Backpropagation project based on this experience?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this Backpropagation project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Backpropagation project team?
Step-by-step and complete Backpropagation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Backpropagation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Backpropagation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Backpropagation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Backpropagation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Backpropagation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Backpropagation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Backpropagation project with this in-depth Backpropagation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Backpropagation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Backpropagation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Backpropagation investments work better.
This Backpropagation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.