Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Neolithic Revolution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Neolithic Revolution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Neolithic Revolution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Neolithic Revolution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Neolithic Revolution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Neolithic Revolution processes?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- How do you manage and improve your Neolithic Revolution work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Do we have past Neolithic Revolution Successes?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Neolithic Revolution?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Neolithic Revolution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Neolithic Revolution book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Neolithic Revolution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Neolithic Revolution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Neolithic Revolution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Neolithic Revolution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Neolithic Revolution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Neolithic Revolution Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Neolithic Revolution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Change Request: What should be regulated in a change control operating instruction?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this Neolithic Revolution project if it is scheduled to start on …?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain their commitment?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an Internet search on earning PMP certification. Be sure to search for Yahoo Groups related to this topic. What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Neolithic Revolution project management processes you chose to use?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Neolithic Revolution project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Neolithic Revolution project is needed?
Step-by-step and complete Neolithic Revolution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Neolithic Revolution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Neolithic Revolution project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Neolithic Revolution project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Neolithic Revolution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Neolithic Revolution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Neolithic Revolution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Neolithic Revolution project with this in-depth Neolithic Revolution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Neolithic Revolution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Neolithic Revolution and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Neolithic Revolution investments work better.
This Neolithic Revolution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.