Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rational Team Concert Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rational Team Concert related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rational Team Concert specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rational Team Concert Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rational Team Concert improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Rational Team Concert team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Rational Team Concert?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- Is there a Rational Team Concert management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- How do you manage and improve your Rational Team Concert work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Rational Team Concert process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rational Team Concert book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rational Team Concert self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rational Team Concert Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rational Team Concert areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rational Team Concert Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rational Team Concert projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rational Team Concert Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rational Team Concert project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Rational Team Concert project?
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Rational Team Concert project(s)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the three main outputs of quality control?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the content of the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Rational Team Concert project window?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit benchmarked with other procurement functions/units in the different stages of the procurement process?
- Team Directory: Where will the product be used and/or delivered or built when appropriate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Rational Team Concert project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete Rational Team Concert Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rational Team Concert project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rational Team Concert project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rational Team Concert project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rational Team Concert project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rational Team Concert project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rational Team Concert project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rational Team Concert project with this in-depth Rational Team Concert Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rational Team Concert projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rational Team Concert and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rational Team Concert investments work better.
This Rational Team Concert All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.