Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mutual exclusion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mutual exclusion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mutual exclusion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mutual exclusion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mutual exclusion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- How is the value delivered by Mutual exclusion being measured?
- How do we go about Securing Mutual exclusion?
- What is our Mutual exclusion Strategy?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- How can we measure the performance?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- How can you measure Mutual exclusion in a systematic way?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mutual exclusion book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mutual exclusion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mutual exclusion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mutual exclusion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mutual exclusion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mutual exclusion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mutual exclusion Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mutual exclusion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Will the evidence likely be sufficient and appropriate?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system provide for the identification of work progress against technical and other milestones, and also provide for forecasts of completion dates of scheduled work?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation – What cost estimates will be prepared during the Mutual exclusion project phases?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the Mutual exclusion project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Mutual exclusion project baseline?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Do we have a clear understanding of all subcontracts in place?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as our strengths?
- Variance Analysis: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Mutual exclusion projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
Step-by-step and complete Mutual exclusion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mutual exclusion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mutual exclusion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mutual exclusion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mutual exclusion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mutual exclusion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mutual exclusion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mutual exclusion project with this in-depth Mutual exclusion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mutual exclusion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mutual exclusion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mutual exclusion investments work better.
This Mutual exclusion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.