Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Government off-the-shelf Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Government off-the-shelf related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Government off-the-shelf specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Government off-the-shelf Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Government off-the-shelf improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- How can skill-level changes improve Government off-the-shelf?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How does Government off-the-shelf integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Are there recognized Government off-the-shelf problems?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Is the scope of Government off-the-shelf defined?
- Why are Government off-the-shelf skills important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Government off-the-shelf book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Government off-the-shelf self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Government off-the-shelf Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Government off-the-shelf areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Government off-the-shelf Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Government off-the-shelf projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Government off-the-shelf Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Government off-the-shelf project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Risks should be identified during which phase of Government off-the-shelf project management life cycle?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Government off-the-shelf project?
- Procurement Audit: Are all claims certified by the officer giving rise to the claim (usually the purchasing agent)?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this Government off-the-shelf project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
- Variance Analysis: How are variances affected by multiple material and labor categories?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Government off-the-shelf project team meetings conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Government off-the-shelf Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Government off-the-shelf project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Government off-the-shelf project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Government off-the-shelf project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Government off-the-shelf project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Government off-the-shelf project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Government off-the-shelf project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Government off-the-shelf project with this in-depth Government off-the-shelf Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Government off-the-shelf projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Government off-the-shelf and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Government off-the-shelf investments work better.
This Government off-the-shelf All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.