Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Basecamp Classic Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Basecamp Classic related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Basecamp Classic specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Basecamp Classic Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Basecamp Classic improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- Does Basecamp Classic analysis show the relationships among important Basecamp Classic factors?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Basecamp Classic? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Why should we adopt a Basecamp Classic framework?
- Does our organization need more Basecamp Classic education?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Basecamp Classic book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Basecamp Classic self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Basecamp Classic Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Basecamp Classic areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Basecamp Classic Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Basecamp Classic projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Basecamp Classic Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Basecamp Classic project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving Basecamp Classic project communications?
- Risk Audit: What events or circumstances could affect the achievement of your objectives?
- Risk Audit: What resources are needed to achieve program results?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the Basecamp Classic project?
- Activity Attributes: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and managing stocks (where part of contract)?
- Project Schedule: Is the Basecamp Classic project schedule available for all Basecamp Classic project team members to review?
- Decision Log: It becomes critical to track and periodically revisit both operational effectiveness; Are you noticing all that you need to, and are you interpreting what you see effectively?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete Basecamp Classic Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Basecamp Classic project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Basecamp Classic project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Basecamp Classic project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Basecamp Classic project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Basecamp Classic project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Basecamp Classic project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Basecamp Classic project with this in-depth Basecamp Classic Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Basecamp Classic projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Basecamp Classic and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Basecamp Classic investments work better.
This Basecamp Classic All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.