What is involved in Large-Scale Agile Development
Find out what the related areas are that Large-Scale Agile Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Large-Scale Agile Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Large-Scale Agile Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Large-Scale Agile Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Large-Scale Agile Development related domains to cover and 320 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Large-Scale Agile Development, Aspect-oriented software development, ISO 9001, Project team, Large-Scale Scrum, Ivar Jacobson, Feature-driven development, Application release automation, Software configuration management, Agile Unified Process, Extreme Programming, Functional specification, United States Agency for International Development, Capability Maturity Model, Human resources, Object-oriented programming, Formal methods, Software prototyping, Philippe Kruchten, Systems analysis, Software project management, Systems engineering, Disciplined agile delivery, Project planning, Acceptance test-driven development, Service Bureau Corporation, Acceptance testing, Peri Tarr, Software architecture, ISO 9000, User experience, Software maintenance, Data science, Software construction, Rapid application development, Collaborating, learning and adapting, Legacy system, Software quality assurance, Data modeling, Cleanroom software engineering, Business agility, Build automation, Software development, Enterprise architecture, Spiral model, Object model, Agile modeling, Programming tool, ISO 26262, Data analysis, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Customer engagement, Large-Scale Agile Development, Quality assurance, Scrum Master, Computer programming, Engagement marketing, UML tools, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Team software process, IEEE Standards Association, Software development life cycle, Systems modeling:
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Large-Scale Agile Development outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Large-Scale Agile Development.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Large-Scale Agile Development?
– How to Secure Large-Scale Agile Development?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Aspect-oriented software development goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Aspect-oriented software development because they lack skills.
– In a project to restructure Large-Scale Agile Development outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How would one define Large-Scale Agile Development leadership?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Study ISO 9001 failures and know what your objective is.
– Think about the people you identified for your Large-Scale Agile Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Large-Scale Agile Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– Why are Large-Scale Agile Development skills important?
Project team Critical Criteria:
Focus on Project team adoptions and innovate what needs to be done with Project team.
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Think about the functions involved in your Large-Scale Agile Development project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Large-Scale Agile Development processes?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– Project Team: Who will be on the project and for which dates?
– Describe the Leadership and Motivation for the Project Team?
– Did the project team have enough people to execute the project plan?
– Why should we adopt a Large-Scale Agile Development framework?
– Did the project team have the right skills?
Large-Scale Scrum Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Large-Scale Scrum visions and adjust implementation of Large-Scale Scrum.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do we Lead with Large-Scale Agile Development in Mind?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Use past Ivar Jacobson outcomes and overcome Ivar Jacobson skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How can you negotiate Large-Scale Agile Development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Large-Scale Agile Development? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Large-Scale Agile Development effort?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Adapt Feature-driven development visions and integrate design thinking in Feature-driven development innovation.
– Do those selected for the Large-Scale Agile Development team have a good general understanding of what Large-Scale Agile Development is all about?
– How do we know that any Large-Scale Agile Development analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Large-Scale Agile Development requirements in detail?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Application release automation management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Application release automation is getting what it needs.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Large-Scale Agile Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we go about Securing Large-Scale Agile Development?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Software configuration management issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Software configuration management projects.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Large-Scale Agile Development process?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Large-Scale Agile Development study?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Large-Scale Agile Development Management?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Agile Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Guard Agile Unified Process management and find the ideas you already have.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Large-Scale Agile Development moving forward?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Extreme Programming Critical Criteria:
Gauge Extreme Programming management and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Extreme Programming projects.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Large-Scale Agile Development in a volatile global economy?
– Will Large-Scale Agile Development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Who will provide the final approval of Large-Scale Agile Development deliverables?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Refer to Functional specification risks and describe which business rules are needed as Functional specification interface.
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How can skill-level changes improve Large-Scale Agile Development?
United States Agency for International Development Critical Criteria:
Distinguish United States Agency for International Development planning and report on setting up United States Agency for International Development without losing ground.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Large-Scale Agile Development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Large-Scale Agile Development project?
– Is there any existing Large-Scale Agile Development governance structure?
Capability Maturity Model Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Capability Maturity Model visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Capability Maturity Model results.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Large-Scale Agile Development does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are there recognized Large-Scale Agile Development problems?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Study Human resources strategies and stake your claim.
– Who will be responsible for leading the various bcp teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– what is to keep those with access to some of an individuals personal data from browsing through other parts of it for other reasons?
– How often do we hold meaningful conversations at the operating level among sales, finance, operations, IT, and human resources?
– Is there a role for employees to play in maintaining the accuracy of personal data the company maintains?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect what workers are used to in their own countries?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– To satisfy our customers and stakeholders, what financial objectives must we accomplish?
– How important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of human resources?
– How is The staffs ability and response to handle questions or requests?
– What decisions can you envision making with this type of information?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– From what types of sources does the company collect personal data?
– How do you view the department and staff members as a whole?
– How can we promote retention of high performing employees?
– To achieve our vision, what customer needs must we serve?
– How is Staffs knowledge of procedures and regulations?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– What are the data sources and data mix?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Merge Object-oriented programming results and arbitrate Object-oriented programming techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Large-Scale Agile Development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are our needs in relation to Large-Scale Agile Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Shape Formal methods planning and stake your claim.
– Is the Large-Scale Agile Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Software prototyping tasks and devise Software prototyping key steps.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Large-Scale Agile Development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development analysis show the relationships among important Large-Scale Agile Development factors?
Philippe Kruchten Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Philippe Kruchten visions and get out your magnifying glass.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Large-Scale Agile Development, including any consulting or professional services?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Large-Scale Agile Development project?
– What is our Large-Scale Agile Development Strategy?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Talk about Systems analysis goals and figure out ways to motivate other Systems analysis users.
– It is often difficult to explain what is achieved by Systems Analysis and design especially when talking to a user that wants a system tomorrow! why should it take so long to design a system?
– How can probability estimates be obtained when the information available is severely limited?
– How should one include criteria of equity and efficiency in performance assessment?
– What process must the company go through to obtain and implement a new system?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– What other policies or regulations are relevant to the steps in this process?
– What important aspects need to be considered during a feasibility study?
– How is a systems analysis different than other scientific analyses?
– How should the new system be justified and sold to top management?
– Could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
– How can case tools be used to support requirements determination?
– How do we practically monitor or measure margin to criticality?
– What does it mean to develop a quality software system?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– What part of the system is working well?
– What are the steering committee s roles?
– Which tasks should be undertaken first?
– Systems Analysis and design: why is it?
– So, what is a procedure ?
– Can a step be eliminated?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Mix Software project management governance and revise understanding of Software project management architectures.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Large-Scale Agile Development project?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Judge Systems engineering visions and find answers.
– When observing natural systems, complexity theorists can identify, to some degree, which systems have these features. to apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– To apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– How much testing is necessary in order to expose all the potential failure modes and situations of highly integrated complex systems?
– Does the project require agreements related to organizational data sharing that havent yet been created?
– What will take the place of magnitude in our attempts to discern a power-law relationship?
– Do we have confidence in the reliability and robustness of the systems we design?
– What will happen if there is a loss of key staff or contractor personnel?
– Do the requirements satisfy the intent and all key items of the need?
– Is systems engineering the solution to all of our systems problems?
– What is the sequence of activities that will be performed?
– How do functions occur between parts of the system?
– Who will use the systems engineering plan (sep)?
– What are the flows between parts of the system?
– What are our Large-Scale Agile Development Processes?
– How much systems engineering is enough?
– What parts are connected to each other?
– Why use systems engineering?
– Deliver interim releases?
– What option is best?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Disciplined agile delivery adoptions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Disciplined agile delivery skills.
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
Project planning Critical Criteria:
Consult on Project planning goals and probe the present value of growth of Project planning.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Large-Scale Agile Development process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Large-Scale Agile Development process available?
– What are the key elements of your Large-Scale Agile Development performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Large-Scale Agile Development is underway?
Acceptance test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Review Acceptance test-driven development management and find the ideas you already have.
– Do the Large-Scale Agile Development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Does the Large-Scale Agile Development task fit the clients priorities?
Service Bureau Corporation Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Service Bureau Corporation visions and attract Service Bureau Corporation skills.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Large-Scale Agile Development?
Acceptance testing Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Acceptance testing outcomes and finalize specific methods for Acceptance testing acceptance.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Large-Scale Agile Development process?
– How do we measure improved Large-Scale Agile Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is your process for client reviews or acceptance testing?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Peri Tarr governance and pioneer acquisition of Peri Tarr systems.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Large-Scale Agile Development into the services that we provide?
– Among the Large-Scale Agile Development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Grasp Software architecture failures and arbitrate Software architecture techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on ISO 9000 decisions and assess what counts with ISO 9000 that we are not counting.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– How do we Improve Large-Scale Agile Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are internal and external Large-Scale Agile Development relations?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for User experience strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Large-Scale Agile Development activities?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What are current Large-Scale Agile Development Paradigms?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Software maintenance quality and customize techniques for implementing Software maintenance controls.
– In the case of a Large-Scale Agile Development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Large-Scale Agile Development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Large-Scale Agile Development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Large-Scale Agile Development activities?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Data science engagements and gather practices for scaling Data science.
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– How can we improve Large-Scale Agile Development?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Gauge Software construction results and separate what are the business goals Software construction is aiming to achieve.
– How much does Large-Scale Agile Development help?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Systematize Rapid application development failures and transcribe Rapid application development as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project violates particular laws or regulations?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– What are specific Large-Scale Agile Development Rules to follow?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– When to use dsdm?
– Is it applicable?
– When use RAD?
Collaborating, learning and adapting Critical Criteria:
See the value of Collaborating, learning and adapting engagements and grade techniques for implementing Collaborating, learning and adapting controls.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Large-Scale Agile Development. How do we gain traction?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Study Legacy system visions and report on developing an effective Legacy system strategy.
– Many organizations maintain their current legacy systems, believing in the old saying, If it is not broken, why fix it. Do we know where in our organization this thinking makes sense?
– What events (changes in conditions or states) does the corporation elect to recognize, and what events does it either ignore deliberately, or to neglect to recognize?
– Recognizing that most equipment lasts a decade or more, what cyber security, compatibility and integration issues affect legacy equipment and merit attention?
– If a new system is expected to interface/Integrate with any one of your current 3rd party/ Legacy system then what is the interface/integration required?
– How can you create a cross application architecture that supports your current systems, while at the same time accommodating changing business needs?
– Who is currently performing the database work, and how big is the legacy database in terms of addresses, email addresses, touches, preferences?
– What are the existing tasks, methods and techniques to enable migration of legacy on-premise software to the cloud?
– Data feeds are often derived from application programs or legacy data sources. what does it mean?
– Should there be a complete replacement of legacy mainframes and applications?
– Will the selected alternative replace a legacy system in-part or in-whole?
– How long do you leave the connector and legacy environment in place?
– How high is the cost of operating the system?
– What format will be legacy data be provided?
– When and where is the management done?
– Who or what is doing the managing?
– Is the software system safe?
– What are my opions?
– Whose fault was it?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software quality assurance management and explore and align the progress in Software quality assurance.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Large-Scale Agile Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Consider your own Large-Scale Agile Development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Debate over Data modeling adoptions and find out what it really means.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Large-Scale Agile Development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Large-Scale Agile Development project lifecycle?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Large-Scale Agile Development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Cleanroom software engineering outcomes and pioneer acquisition of Cleanroom software engineering systems.
– For your Large-Scale Agile Development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Business agility Critical Criteria:
See the value of Business agility strategies and summarize a clear Business agility focus.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Large-Scale Agile Development values?
– Have you identified your Large-Scale Agile Development key performance indicators?
– How important is Large-Scale Agile Development to the user organizations mission?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Explore Build automation issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Build automation results.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Large-Scale Agile Development move?
– How do we manage Large-Scale Agile Development Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What will drive Large-Scale Agile Development change?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Talk about Software development goals and pay attention to the small things.
– With this new, full-stack approach to software delivery comes new opportunity for delay. DevOps was developed as a reaction to the long lead times required for infrastructure provisioning and integration with bureaucracy-laden ITIL processes. But what are these new sources of delay in the software development lifecycle?
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How can agile software development be utilized when the development is done in several different locations instead of one site?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– How Do Practitioners Integrate Usability Engineering in Software Development?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– What software development and data management tools been selected?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– what is the minimum we can do to produce a quality product?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– Complexity: an appropriate framework for development?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– What about large teams?
– Have we Adopted Agile?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Face Enterprise architecture adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Enterprise architecture projects.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– What are the usability implications of Large-Scale Agile Development actions?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– Who needs to know about Large-Scale Agile Development ?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Merge Spiral model governance and catalog Spiral model activities.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Large-Scale Agile Development with what users do day-to-day?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Large-Scale Agile Development forward?
– Why is Large-Scale Agile Development important for you now?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Object model tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Object model results.
– What are the business goals Large-Scale Agile Development is aiming to achieve?
– Do we all define Large-Scale Agile Development in the same way?
Agile modeling Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Agile modeling planning and find out what it really means.
– What is the source of the strategies for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform?
– What are all of our Large-Scale Agile Development domains and what do they do?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Examine Programming tool projects and report on the economics of relationships managing Programming tool and constraints.
– Think of your Large-Scale Agile Development project. what are the main functions?
– What is Effective Large-Scale Agile Development?
ISO 26262 Critical Criteria:
Consider ISO 26262 failures and correct better engagement with ISO 26262 results.
– Is the scope of Large-Scale Agile Development defined?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Data analysis tactics and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Data analysis information.
– In what ways are Large-Scale Agile Development vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we maintain Large-Scale Agile Developments Integrity?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Critical Criteria:
Own A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge goals and devise A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge key steps.
– How can the value of Large-Scale Agile Development be defined?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Guide Customer engagement quality and prioritize challenges of Customer engagement.
– Which Large-Scale Agile Development goals are the most important?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
– Is a Large-Scale Agile Development Team Work effort in place?
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Test Large-Scale Agile Development adoptions and separate what are the business goals Large-Scale Agile Development is aiming to achieve.
– What about Large-Scale Agile Development Analysis of results?
Quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Quality assurance strategies and budget for Quality assurance challenges.
– Is the Quality Assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– Is the records center well-maintained, orderly, and free of clutter that could lead to misplaced or lost records?
– Has the board demonstrated a willingness to provide appropriate resources to Quality Assurance programs?
– How does the company create high performance relationships with its independent trade partners?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Large-Scale Agile Development objectives?
– Is there a chance the planning/registering activity may lose ownership of any items suddenly?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Large-Scale Agile Development?
– Are previous revisions of documents marked to indicate that they are superseded?
– How does improper or incomplete documentation affect disciplinary actions?
– Does the Quality Assurance record center contain the selected documents?
– Were adequate human factors considered in the design of the equipment?
– What are your key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
– How to balance level of oversight with level of risk ?
– How do you investigate complaints from the public?
– How will you measure your qa plan effectiveness?
– Who is responsible for overseeing this process?
– Is the system or component user friendly?
– How much does Quality Assurance cost?
Scrum Master Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Scrum Master goals and spearhead techniques for implementing Scrum Master.
– When a Large-Scale Agile Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Do we have past Large-Scale Agile Development Successes?
– Who is the scrum master?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Examine Computer programming results and probe Computer programming strategic alliances.
Engagement marketing Critical Criteria:
Value Engagement marketing projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Engagement marketing information.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Large-Scale Agile Development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Jump start UML tools quality and arbitrate UML tools techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What threat is Large-Scale Agile Development addressing?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Model after Microsoft Solutions Framework quality and give examples utilizing a core of simple Microsoft Solutions Framework skills.
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Derive from Team software process projects and triple focus on important concepts of Team software process relationship management.
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap IEEE Standards Association governance and slay a dragon.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Large-Scale Agile Development delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are we Assessing Large-Scale Agile Development and Risk?
Software development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Software development life cycle planning and mentor Software development life cycle customer orientation.
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Large-Scale Agile Development opportunities costing us money?
– What is our formula for success in Large-Scale Agile Development ?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Learn from Systems modeling tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Systems modeling goal is.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Large-Scale Agile Development leaders?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Large-Scale Agile Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Aspect-oriented software development External links:
ISO 9001 External links:
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
Wald LLC – ISO 9001:2008 Registered
Maroney Company | AS9100 & ISO 9001 Certified
Project team External links:
Project TEAM | Welcome To Our House
Project Team Contacts – I-39/90 Expansion Project
Project Team File Manager Login
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
DeployHub – Open Source Application Release Automation
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Software Configuration Management…
Software Configuration Management/Release Engineer …
Functional specification External links:
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
Human resources External links:
UAB – Human Resources – Careers
Department of Human Resources Home – TN.Gov
myDHR | Maryland Department of Human Resources
Formal methods External links:
NASA Formal Methods Symposium • Home
Benchmarks on Formal Methods for Robotics
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Systems analysis External links:
Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis | …
Home – Commercial Systems Analysis Test & Balance: …
Technology Services / Systems Analysis & Support
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Systems engineering External links:
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Industrial Automation | Control Systems Engineering | Valin
Department of Biological Systems Engineering | …
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Google+
Project planning External links:
Teamweek – Project Planning Calendar Tool
Project Planning and Time Tracking — Get Bric
Online Gantt Chart Software for Project Planning · GanttPRO
Service Bureau Corporation External links:
Service Bureau Corporation – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Service Bureau Corporation
Acceptance testing External links:
Consumer Acceptance Testing – Sensory Lab
UltiPro User-Acceptance Testing (UAT) Instructions | …
Revelex Client Acceptance Testing Environment
Software architecture External links:
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Software Architecture & Design | Udacity
Example: Software Architecture Document
ISO 9000 External links:
ISO 9000 – MasterControl Inc
What is ISO 9000? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Florida ISO 9000 Total Quality Management Consulting
User experience External links:
User Experience Professionals Association
Cooper | A user experience design and strategy firm
User Experience Consulting – Blink UX – Seattle Washington
Data science External links:
DataScience.com | Enterprise Data Science Platform …
Data science (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
The Data Science Conference®, Seattle Sept. 2017
Rapid application development External links:
Rapid Application Development (RAD) Studio
RAD – Rapid Application Development
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Legacy system External links:
[PDF]Legacy Systems Costing You
Legacy System Catalog – Implant Direct
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Software Quality Assurance & Testing Stack Exchange
Data modeling External links:
[PDF]Course Title: Data Modeling for Business Analysts
[PDF]Data Modeling Basics – Pennsylvania
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering – DAU Home
Business agility External links:
Business agility is the “ability of a business system to rapidly respond to change by adapting its initial stable configuration”.
KalSoft – Enabling Business Agility
Eviture | Leading lean business agility
Build automation External links:
Best Build Automation Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Best Build Automation Solutions in 2017 | IT Central Station
Software development External links:
Custom Software Development Company in the USA, …
Online Education and Software Development | Smart Horizons
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Spiral model External links:
SDLC Spiral Model – tutorialspoint.com
Object model External links:
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
OfficeTalk: Using the Excel Object Model to Send …
Agile modeling External links:
Agile Modeling with Mind Map and UML | StickyMinds
Agile Modeling Principles Flashcards | Quizlet
Programming tool External links:
17-144 – XS Smart Sensor Pro+ Programming Tool
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
ATEQ VT36 TPMS Programming Tool – Tire Rack
ISO 26262 External links:
What Is ISO 26262? | IQS, Inc.
Functional Safety/ISO 26262 – Mentor Graphics
Data analysis External links:
Seven Bridges Genomics – The biomedical data analysis …
Regional Data Warehouse/Data Analysis Site
Research and Data Analysis | DSHS
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge External links:
A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge | …
Customer engagement External links:
http://Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Customer Engagement and Operational Excellence Software | Pega
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Quality assurance External links:
The FQC – Training Programs | Quality Assurance
Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission :: …
QLS – Quality Assurance, Inspection, Temporary Labor
Scrum Master External links:
What is scrum master? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Scrum Master Growth University
Scrum Master Test Prep
Computer programming External links:
Coding for Kids | Computer Programming | AgentCubes online
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Engagement marketing External links:
Rottman Creative – Engagement marketing that drives …
Meet Appboy – Lifecycle Engagement Marketing Tech …
Rich Engagement Marketing – Platform Login
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Download Microsoft Solutions Framework Version 3 …
Team software process External links:
Team Software Process | Overview
Introduction to the Team Software Process by Watts S. …
Team Software Process | Overview
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
IEEE Standards Association – Login
Software development life cycle External links:
Software Development Life Cycle | CIO.gov
[PDF]UDC Software Development Life Cycle
What is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life Cycle
Systems modeling External links:
ERIC – Decisive Factors in Systems Modeling and …
Cognitive Comparisons of Students’ Systems Modeling …