Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud-Based RAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud-Based RAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud-Based RAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud-Based RAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud-Based RAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- What is our formula for success in Cloud-Based RAN ?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Cloud-Based RAN’s gains?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Are there recognized Cloud-Based RAN problems?
- In what ways are Cloud-Based RAN vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Are assumptions made in Cloud-Based RAN stated explicitly?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud-Based RAN book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cloud-Based RAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud-Based RAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud-Based RAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud-Based RAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud-Based RAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud-Based RAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cloud-Based RAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the chosen supplier part of the organizations database?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Cloud-Based RAN project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Cloud-Based RAN project Team cease upon the delivery of the Cloud-Based RAN projects outputs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is action taken to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Cloud-Based RAN projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Cloud-Based RAN project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Variance Analysis: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Scope Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud-Based RAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud-Based RAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud-Based RAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud-Based RAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud-Based RAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud-Based RAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud-Based RAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud-Based RAN project with this in-depth Cloud-Based RAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud-Based RAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud-Based RAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud-Based RAN investments work better.
This Cloud-Based RAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.